Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.98 Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Playtex Diaper Genie Carbon Filter, Ideal for Use with Diaper Genie Complete, Odor Eliminator, 4 Pack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LOCK IN ODORS - The carbon filter fits in the top of your Diaper Genie to absorb and lock in strong diaper odors and help eliminate any sneaky stench that tries to escape.
- DEFENSE YOUR DIAPER PAIL NEEDS - The carbon filter is made for the Diaper Genie Complete, providing the ultimate odor blocking diaper disposal system.
- ULTIMATE NURSERY FRESHNESS - It's recommended to replace the carbon filter every 30 days to keep the freshness alive.
- 4 MONTH SUPPLY - Stay prepared and lock in dirty diaper odors with our 4- pack of carbon filters for your Diaper Genie Complete Pail.
- SAFE FOR YOUR BABY - Diaper Genie Carbon Filters are made with safe activated carbon that absorbs and blocks odors from escaping into your baby's nursery.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Playtex Diaper Genie Carbon Filters
Diaper Genie activated carbon filters are made with safe, natural activated carbon that absorbs and locks in strong diaper odors for a fresh-smelling nursery.
Carbon filters can be used throughout the nursery or anywhere you want to eliminate odors. Use it in Diaper Genie pails, gym bags, or anywhere around the home!
- Made with safe, natural activated carbon
- Absorbs strong diaper odors in diaper pails or around your home
- Replace sachets every 90 days or when they lose effectiveness
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
A note to those new parents with fairly new babies who don't think the diapers they are changing smell that bad yet...just wait till they are on solid food diets. Even with a healthy diet, void of processed foods, GMO's, etc, you are still going to be shocked at what stench can come from that sweet innocent child. I love my toddler, but can do without those smells, and these filters help keep them from my mind.
We had the Genie playtex for 22 month & never had any problems with the smell, so the filter stayed good for a really long time.
As soon as we received the filter & I replaced the old one the bad smell disappeared & the bathroom now smells great again.
It's so easy to change the filter ... you just open a small box , remove the old filter, replace it with the new one, close the box ... & you are done.