- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Diane Twist-Flex Rods DER001, Pack of 30
- Assorted sizes
- 10" in length
- 6 each sizes: 7⁄8", 11⁄16", 5⁄8", 9⁄16", 1⁄2"
Size: 30 Count
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Diane 30-pack twist-flex rods help you achieve gorgeous, bouncy curls without heat or damage featuring soft, flexible rods that are lightweight and great for traveling. Available in a variety of lengths and widths to accommodate any hair type. No pins or clips needed .
From the manufacturer
Diane By Fromm 42-pack Twist-flex Rods
The Diane 30-Pack Twist-Flex Rods help you achieve gorgeous, bouncy curls without heat or damage! Featuring soft, flexible rods that are lightweight and great for traveling. Available in a variety of lengths and widths to accommodate any hair type. No pins or clips needed! Yolanda Renee, from @etcblogmag, shares a step-by-step tutorial on how to get the look:
1) Start with a small section, apply styling product from root to tip, and make sure that the section is properly detangled.
2) Wrap the ends first and rotate your hair around the same area 1-2 times.
3) Space the strands close together for a tight curl & further apart for a looser curl. Fold the ends to secure flex rod.
4) Always allow your hair to dry completely before taking down. Air dry or use a dryer.
5) To take down, unravel in the opposite direction. Twirl the ends of curl around your finger to eliminate frizz.
6) Use a hair pick to lift and fluff your roots!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Estuve investigando por mucho tiempo, hasta que decidi comprarlos y no me arrepiento nada!
Super funcionales, dejan el cabello ondulado y super bonito.
Mi unica recomendacion seria en que los utilizen en cabello seco, no se hechen nada en el cabello para que les queden mejor, al final mejor usar un fijador y listo!
Mi cabello es muy lacio y lo dejo chino.
Deja el cabello muy bonito y puedes jugar con los tamaños para crear un look messy.
It keeps falling from its place, especially when your head hits the pillow.
I ended waking up looking totally ridiculous with one side of my head with tight curls and the other one wavy. Had to wash my head.
Too bad because I spent to much time intalling it...
If you found it helpful, thanks for clicking "Helpful" ;)