Devil's Lair The Hidden Cave Margaret River Cabernet Shiraz Wine 750ml (Case of 6)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sophisticated Margaret River Cabernet aromas; blackberry, bay leaf and thyme, with hints of spiced oak and aniseed.
- Best Pairing: Spicy food, pasta or vegetarian dishes, great with Moroccan food
- Devil's Lair focuses on the varieties that fare best in Margaret River, one of those being Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Alcohol Content: 14.5
- Voluptuous palate of blackberries and dark chocolate
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Devil's Lair was founded in 1981 on one of the most southerly sites of Western Australia’s premier Margaret River region. Since then, Devil’s Lair has built a reputation for producing some of Australia’s best examples of the varietals Margaret River does best - Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Devil’s Lair is named after the one of Australia’s most significant archaeological sites, The Devil’s Lair Cave, located a short distance from the Devil’s Lair winery. The cave contains evidence of some of the earliest records of human life over 50,000 years old, alongside other archaeological artefacts and animal remains including Tasmanian Devils and a Tasmanian Tiger.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|