Follow the Author
Devil's Deal: A Gripping Supernatural Thriller (A Nephilim Thriller Book 3) Kindle Edition
It turns out that hell and Lucifer aren’t what Steven Cabbott imagined. That’s a good thing, although he’s still forced to make a deal with the Devil, one that might trigger the Apocalypse.
Though not at his best, Steven Cabbott is compelled to walk a tricky line. He’s already sworn an oath to Father Paul and the light angels, but if that oath was based on falsehoods, does it still bind him?
A terror they call ‘The Vampire’ is killing kids in Charleston, and Steven can sense that he’s not human, but he’s not an angel or a demon either. He’s something else. Steven, along with is friend Hank, will put everything on the line to figure out what’s happening there and shut down whoever is terrorizing Hank’s hometown.
Steven suspects this is all tied to the End of Days and his untenable position between light and darkness. Hopefully, the Fates will be kind to him.
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS an intriguing, thrilling look inside the great battle between good and evil, possibly leading to the End of Days, with the third book in the multiple award-winning “A Nephilim Thriller” series of supernatural thrillers. [DRM-Free]
BOOKS BY JEFF ALTABEF:
- A NEPHILIM THRILLER - Book 1: Devil’s Den
- A NEPHILIM THRILLER - Book 2: Devil’s Dance
- A NEPHILIM THRILLER - Book 3: Devil’s Deal
- A NEPHILIM THRILLER - Book 4: Devil’s Day
- A POINT THRILLER - Book 1: Fracture Point
- A POINT THRILLER - Book 2: Shatter Point
- RED DEATH - Book 1: Red Death
- RED DEATH - Book 2: The Ghost King
- RED DEATH - Book 3: The Immortals
- CHOSEN - Book 1: Wind Catcher (with Erynn Altabef)
- CHOSEN - Book 2: Brink of Dawn (with Erynn Altabef)
- CHOSEN - Book 3: Scorched Souls (with Erynn Altabef)
MORE GREAT THRILLERS FROM EVOLVED PUBLISHING:
- The “Hellbound” Series by William LJ Galaini
- “The Wayward Sons of the Empyrean” Series by Adam Miller
- The “Matthew Bishop” Series by Burt Clinchandhill
- Forgive Me, Alex by Lane Diamond
About the Author
EDITOR: Lane Diamond has over 160 published books to his editing credit, including many multiple award-winners, across many genres and styles.
EDITOR: Kimberly Goebel loves reading. Books have always been a part of her environment and her life. She taught English Literature for many years and her favorite part was watching students find their voice in writing. She edited at Weekly Reader for about a year prior to taking time off to have children. They are now writing their own stories, and reading as many books as their mama! She manages an independent bookstore in Chappaqua, New York called Scattered Books, which is her second home. She travels often with her family, and friends, and always makes sure to find the bookstores wherever they go. --This text refers to the paperback edition.
- ASIN : B07Z42ZRRQ
- Publisher : Evolved Publishing LLC; 1st edition (4 November 2019)
- Language : English
- File size : 3857 KB
- Simultaneous device usage : Unlimited
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 371 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 595,872 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
This book does not end in a cliffhanger but I think a lot of people will be looking for book four when it comes out. Personally I'm hoping that Steven will somehow act as a peacemaker, bring both sides together and avoid triggering the Apocalypse.