Having read the first two books in the series I was curious what the reception in Hell was going to be like. The meeting with Lucifer was interesting and I'm not going to tell you how because I do not want to give any spoilers. Let me just say that Lucifer is portrayed in an unusual way and I loved it. Poor Steven ends up more and more in a dilemma which side to chose. Neither side has been very honest with him.
This book does not end in a cliffhanger but I think a lot of people will be looking for book four when it comes out. Personally I'm hoping that Steven will somehow act as a peacemaker, bring both sides together and avoid triggering the Apocalypse.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 3858 KB
- Print Length: 373 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Evolved Publishing LLC; 1 edition (4 November 2019)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07Z42ZRRQ
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 1 customer rating
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #693,179 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)