It turns out that hell and Lucifer aren’t what I imagined. That’s a good thing, although I’m still forced to make a deal with the Devil, one that might trigger the Apocalypse. Not at my best, I’m compelled to walk a tricky line. I’ve already sworn an oath to Father Paul and the light angels, but if that oath was based on falsehoods, does it still bind me?
Hank’s best friend sends him a message that he’s in trouble, and we return to Charleston to sort it out. We suspect the worst, but what should be a simple case turns out to be anything but. A terror they call the Vampire is killing kids. I can sense that he’s not human, but he’s not an angel or a demon either. He’s something else.
Hank and I will put everything on the line to figure out what happened to his friend, and shut down whoever is terrorizing his hometown. I’m suspicious this is all tied to the End of Days and my untenable position between light and darkness.
Hopefully, the Fates will be kind to me.
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS an intriguing, thrilling look inside a great battle between good and evil, possibly leading to the End of Days, with the third book in the award-winning "A Nephilim Thriller" series. [DRM-Free]
Books by Jeff Altabef:
- A NEPHILIM THRILLER - Book 1: Devil's Den
- A NEPHILIM THRILLER - Book 2: Devil's Dance
- A NEPHILIM THRILLER - Book 3: Devil's Deal
- A POINT THRILLER - Book 1: Fracture Point
- A POINT THRILLER - Book 2: Shatter Point
- RED DEATH - Book 1: Red Death
- RED DEATH - Book 2: The Ghost King
- CHOSEN - Book 1: Wind Catcher (with Erynn Altabef)
- CHOSEN - Book 2: Brink of Dawn (with Erynn Altabef)
- CHOSEN - Book 3: Scorched Souls (with Erynn Altabef)
More Great Thrillers from Evolved Publishing:
- Forgive Me, Alex by Lane Diamond
- The "A Dark Night Thriller" Series by Jason LaVelle
- The "Zoe Delante Thrillers" Series by C.L. Roberts-Huth
- "The Oz Files" Series by Barry Metcalf
About the Author
EDITOR: Lane Diamond has over 160 published books to his editing credit, including many multiple award-winners, across many genres and styles.
EDITOR: I love reading. Books have always been a part of my environment and my life. I taught English Literature for many years and my favorite part was watching students find their voice in writing. I edited at Weekly Reader for about a year prior to taking time off to have children. They are now writing their own stories, and reading as many books as their mama! I manage an independent bookstore in Chappaqua, New York called Scattered Books, which is my second home. I travel often with my family, and friends, and always make sure I find the bookstores wherever we go.