A very solid read. Dante leads the Blood Angels and as many of their successors as possible to save the homeworld of Baal. This is firmly set in the "modern" WH40k, as we get a visit in the end by the VIP of VIP's.
It's a battle against the Tyrannids for the fate of Baal and the Blood Angels. There is a twist in the story, and a lesson is not learned about following plans. There is some really nice moments at the end about change.
If you prefer heavy, heavy fights, you might be disappointed, but not being a huge Blood Angel fan I still fan this to be quite good.
A sizable book at a reasonable price. I think you have to pick it up if you want to follow the meta storyline.
- Paperback: 512 pages
- Publisher: Games Workshop (25 November 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1784965936
- ISBN-13: 978-1784965938
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 3.3 x 19.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 340 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 77,665 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)