- Hardcover: 500 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (29 April 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781118694152
- ISBN-13: 978-1118694152
- ASIN: 1118694155
- Product Dimensions: 19.3 x 3.3 x 23.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.1 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 115,435 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Designing Distributed Control Systems - a Pattern Language Approach Hardcover – 29 Apr 2014
|New from||Used from|
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Veli-Pekka Eloranta, is a researcher at TUT. He has worked five years with the software architectures and agile methods. He is an active person in the pattern community and served in program committees of several PLoP conferences.
Marko Leppänen is a researcher at the TUT. His professional interests include software project management, agile methodologies, software architectures and patterns. Marko has been organising VikingPLoP conferences and is an active pattern enthusiast.
Johannes Koskinen is a post-doc research fellow at TUT. His research focuses on software architectures, web applications, and cloud environments. Johannes is an experienced pattern writer. In addition, he gives lectures to several universities in Finland on software architectures.
Ville Reijonen participated as researcher in the pattern collection effort between 2008 and 2010.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Books tackling mobile equipment are very rare on the market and I love the pattern approach to solutions
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Internet > Hardware & DIY > Microprocessors & System Design > Control Systems
- Books > Computers & Internet > Programming > Software Design, Testing & Engineering > Software Development
- Books > Engineering & Transportation > Engineering > Industrial, Manufacturing & Operational Systems > Automation
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Computer Science > Software Design & Engineering