Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
+ $3.00 delivery
Designing Brand Identity: An Essential Guide for the Whole Branding Team Hardcover – 6 October 2017
|New from||Used from|
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
- Publisher : Wiley; 5th edition (6 October 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 336 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1118980824
- ISBN-13 : 978-1118980828
- Dimensions : 22.1 x 2.54 x 27.43 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 46,173 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews:
From the Publisher
Branding consultant whose clients have included Vanguard, Berwind, Advanta, Guardian, and IBM; Author of Brand Atlas: Branding Intelligence Made Visible, along with the past best-selling editions of Designing Brand Identity; Member of the advisory council for The Dictionary of Brand along with Seth Godin, Al Ries, Tom Kelley, and Hugh Dubberly; Frequent speaker to executives, practitioners and students around the world.
From the Inside Flap
Whether you're the project manager for your company's rebrand, or you need to educate your staff or your students about brand fundamentals, Designing Brand Identity is the quintessential resource. From research to brand strategy to design execution, launch, and governance, Designing Brand Identity is a compendium of tools for branding success and best practices for inspiration.
- 3 sections: brand fundamentals, process basics, and case studies.
- Over 100 branding subjects, checklists, tools, and diagrams.
- 50 case studies that describe goals, process, strategy, solution, and results.
- Over 700 illustrations of brand touchpoints.
- More than 400 quotes from branding experts, CEOs, and design gurus.
"Designing Brand Identity is a comprehensive, pragmatic, and easy-to-understand resource for all brand buildersglobal and local. It's an essential reference for implementing an entire brand system."
- Carlos Martinez Onaindia, Global Brand Studio Leader, Deloitte
"Alina Wheeler explains better than anyone else what identity design is and how it functions. There's a reason this is the 5th edition of this classic."
- Paula Scher, Partner, Pentagram
"Designing Brand Identity is the book that first taught me how to build brands. For the past decade, it's been my blueprint for using design to impact people, culture, and business."
- Alex Center, Design Director, The Coca-Cola Company
"Alina Wheeler's book has helped so many people face the daunting challenge of defining their brand."
- Andrew Ceccon, Executive Director, Marketing, FS Investments
"If branding was a religion, Alina Wheeler would be its goddess, and Designing Brand Identity its bible."
- Olka Kazmierczak, Founder, Pop Up Grupa
"The 5th edition of Designing Brand Identity is the Holy Grail. This book is the professional gift you have always wanted."
- Jennifer Francis, Director of Marketing, Communications, and Visitor Experience, Louvre Abu Dhabi
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
"Designing Brand Identity", has nothing to do with designing. It should be called "Defining brand identity" and should be used by people who want an overall understanding of what brand identity is. Lecturers may find it useful if they just want their students to sit there and listen to them waffle about branding for 4 hours.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 17 December 2019