- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more DUCO Women's Polarized Sunglasses 1220 offered by Duco Group. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more DUCO Men's Sports Style Polarized Sunglasses 8177s offered by Duco Group. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
DUCO Designer Polarized Sunglasses Vintage Round Sunglasses With Case 100% UV400 Protection 3025K
- UV400 PROTECTION: Our glasses can withstand all UV rays in the range of 280 to 400 nanometers wavelength. This blocks all UVA, B and C rays that are dangerous to the eye
- HIGH QUALITY: These glasses were designed by an Italian designer; The lens is made of high-resolution TAC material, with the frame made of shiny metal, strong, skin-friendly, corrosion-resistant, nose pads made of silicone that are extremely soft and comfortable
- PRODUCT DIMENSIONS: Lens Height: 49 mm (1.93") -- Lens Width: 59 mm (2.32") -- Temple Length: 142 mm (5.59") -- Bridge Width: 13 mm (0.51") -- Frame Length: 135 mm (5.31")
- PERFECT ALLROUNDER: Polarized and 400UV protection makes these sunglasses the perfect choice for outdoor sports and activities such as driving, fishing, skiing, traveling, hiking, boating, and is suitable as a high-fashion accessory and day care throughout the year. It is also fully packaged, making it a wonderful and practical gift idea for friends and family!
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: All DUCO customers enjoy our 30-day Money Back Guarantee and Lifetime Failure Guarantee; Return for a full refund if you are not satisfied for any reason; Even if you somehow manage to break these glasses, just contact DUCO
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Classic Pilot Style with a Modern Upgrade
No other design of sunglasses has survived the centuries as well as the classic pilot design. They are still very much in fashion as they were a few decades ago. The vintage unisex sunglasses have been updated with lighter, stronger materials and higher quality lenses. This makes them very comfortable to wear and helps improve eyesight and clarity.
Benefits of Polarized Sunglasses
Polarized sunglasses have been popular for years with boaters and fishermen who need to reduce reflected glare from the water surrounding them.
But now that many others who spend time outdoors have discovered the benefits of polarized lenses, interest in these types of sunglasses has soared.
Besides boaters, outdoor enthusiasts who benefit the most from polarized sunglasses include skiers, bikers, golfers and joggers, all who may enjoy a clearer view along with elimination of glare.
These sunglasses can be used for driving and, in fact, can reduce glare from a long, flat surface such as the hood of the car or the road's surface.
Polarized sunglasses also can be worn indoors by light-sensitive people, including post-cataract surgery patients and those continually exposed to bright light through windows.
Polarized sunglasses reduce glare reflected off of roads, bodies of water, snow, and other horizontal surfaces.
Polarized sunglasses cut glare and haze so your eyes are more comfortable and you can see better.
1*Polarized testing card
1. Never leave your sunglasses under car's front window on a roasting hot day since the metal frame will get very hot.
2.To avoid damage, please don't clean your sunglasses with paper towels or clothing, and also avoid using household detergents or soaps.
Colour: Silver Frame Blue Mirrored | Lens Colour: Blue
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|