- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Dermadry Total - Iontophoresis Machine to Treat Hyperhidrosis for Home Use – Excessive Sweating Treatment – Cost Effective Sweat Treatment for Hands, Feet and Underarms
- EFFECTIVE TREATMENT WITH PROVEN RESULTS - 98% of Dermadry's clients saw a significant reduction of their excessive sweating, based on an internal survey. Join our thousands of satisfied customers and say goodbye to your sweaty hands, feet, and/or underarms.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : Dermadry is confident that our solution will effectively treat your excessive sweating. That's why we offer a 100-day no-hassle money-back guarantee. Our Canadian-made products are built to last and come with a 5-year warranty!
- 24/7 SUPPORT – Dermadry's treatment experts are here to help you get your desired dryness. You can reach us anytime via phone, chat or email if you ever have any questions about our machine or your results. Our team is here for you and eager to help you in any way they can.
- PLUG AND PLAY – Our device was designed with simplicity, safety, and efficiency in mind. Made in Canada, our innovative technology is easy to use and can be setup within a few minutes! At-home treatment sessions are 15 to 20 minutes and can provide dryness that lasts up to 6 weeks!
- DOCTOR'S CHOICE – Our FDA cleared device has already been recommended by thousands of health professionals worldwide. Dermadry's products have a seal of approval from the Canadian Podiatric Medical Association and have been chosen as a favorite product by the International Hyperhidrosis Society.
Special offers and product promotions
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 9.5 x 30 x 37 cm; 2.4 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 February 2019
- Manufacturer : Dermadry Laboratories Inc.
- ASIN : B07JVLN912
- Manufacturer reference : FPRD-004
Best Sellers Rank:
1,716 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 472 in Medication & Remedies
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Dermadry is an iontophoresis machine designed to treat excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) of the hands, feet, and underarms. Our anti-sweat device was designed with simplicity, safety, and efficiency in mind, to allow users to attain their desired dryness from the comfort of their home.
Dermadry is a Canadian company offering a solution for excessive sweating, also known as hyperhidrosis.
Excessive sweating is a problem that takes a considerable toll on people’s lives and well-being.
With the help of experts in the fields of engineering and medicine,
Dermadry developed an iontophoresis device with efficiency, ease of use, and safety in mind. What was once merely an idea quickly became a reality, and Dermadry became the first and only tap water iontophoresis device to receive a Medical Device License from Health Canada.
- Can provide you with up to 6 weeks of dryness.
- Is the most affordable treatment option for long-lasting results.
- Is Internationally trusted by doctors
- Can helo you achieve a happy and sweat-free life!
Dermadry’s advantages include:
- 15-20 minute treatment sessions.
- Pulsed current for comfortable and effective treatment.
- Modern and user-friendly design.
- Accurate current control.
- Automatic alternating polarity.
Iontophoresis Machine for Excessive Sweating
Some key points about iontophoresis treatment:
- The use of tap water ensures uniform treatment over the targeted areas.
- Providing an adequate level of current on the targeted area will reduce sweat in most cases.
- The treatment’s success partly depends on the current strength that is used.
- Higher current strengths are more efficient and should be used for severe sweating.
- The treatment strength should be changed in accordance with skin sensitivity.
- Hands and feet can tolerate a higher current strength than underarms.
- Following the initial treatment phase, results must be maintained by following a treatment schedule.
- The frequency of treatments is dependant upon the severity of the hyperhidrosis.
Dermadry Total For Hands, Feet & Underarms
The one-stop solution for people who suffer from sweaty hands, feet, and underarms. Dermadry Total is the best choice for those seeking long-lasting dryness in all three zones.
Dermadry Hands & Feet
Put an end to awkward handshakes and smelly feet with Dermadry Hands & Feet. This affordable solution was created to target your specific needs.
Fight back against unwanted underarm sweat stains with Dermadry Underarms. A targeted and compact solution.
For more information about Dermadry's contraindications & side effects, please visit dermadry.com.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since using the machine (4 weeks now) her hands are at about 95% sweat free. We were skeptical that this machine would work but it definitely has and she is a much happier 17 year old. The sweat in her armpits has also decreased. SHe hasn't tried it on her feet yet.
Easy to use.
Top reviews from other countries
I did however contact Dermadry who did offer support but unfortunately, despite the advice given, this treatment did not work for me. Dermadry gave me a full refund without any quibble.
As a company, they are very good. I'm sure the machine has worked for many others but sadly not for me