Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More Learn More

Customer reviews

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(5 star). See all 4 reviews
on 27 August 2017
At some point in time someone we know will be suffering from this debilitating illness called depression. For me it was someone very close to me and I just didn’t know what to do to help them, because they couldn’t tell me. That’s the hardest part. They’re hurting (bad) and you can’t do anything to help. Thankfully my friend got through it, somehow. Pauline’s book is such an eye opener to the mystery that is depression and I hope her book gets into the hands of every single person on earth because, again, at some point, someone we know will be suffering from this wicked illness and if we can at least be there for them, and just understand, it could mean the difference between life and death... literally!
on 28 August 2017
The half light of my depression story goes back about as long as Pauline's. I write about it all the time trying to bring a full light to bear. The story and the energy and the belief might just bring more light onto your story and help you build your belief. My counsellor told me once "It is seldom personal". What she did not tell me is the journey is intensely personal - your person. Share the road with Pauline and build your own belief in your own power and your own person. It is in your hands. I know. I live it every day.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 August 2017
This book is outstanding! Through simplicity and strength Pauline's book shines a light on depressions darkness and shows a way out through the fog. Written and illustrated in such a way that 'it gets you' even on your darkest days. This book is the light towards the light at the end of the tunnel
on 28 August 2017
If you have ever felt depressed. If you have a friend, loved one or casual acquaintance who may be depressed. If you want to have greater understanding of humanity. Then get this book, especially while it is free for a short while. It is so beautifully written and with great honesty and humour I consumed it all in one sitting.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse