Delonghi Dolce Gusto Eclipse Coffee Machine, Silver, EDG736S
- Thanks to the energy save function the machine is automatically turned off after 5 mins of non use in order to reduce to consumption.
- Press ON / OFF icon. Machine moves automatically to beverage preparation position. Close machine manually.
- Thanks the intuitive interface you can select Cold water (icon), XL volume function, Hot water (icon) and touch volume selector
- 15 bar automatic pressure regulation
- Thermoblock heating system
- Exclusively for Nescafe Dolce Gusto capsules
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
4 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
+Stylish, solidly built premium unit
+ Very easy to set up
+ Coffees come out very hot
+ Comes with free sample Dolce Gusto coffee pods in the box
+ Some Dolce Gusto pods have powdered milk combined, or a separate powdered milk pod (eg, Cappuccino) - no need for an external frother
- Relatively expensive for a pod machine
- Dolce Gust coffee pods can be more expensive than Caffitaly or Nespresso equivalents, not as many in a box
- Dolce Gusto coffee pods don't taste as nice as Caffitaly ones in my opinion
For ease of use, this machine rocks and is stylish to boot. I love how the neck swings across to reveal the pourer and pod draw. Coffees (and all hot beverages) come out piping hot, so you can add your own milk if you like to cool things down. Other coffee machines struggle sometimes to pour hot beverages, definitely not the case here. The Dolce Gusto pods are not the best tasting out there however, I'd rate Caffitaly pods above them. Unfortunately however you cannot use pods from other brands with this machine.
It is expensive, so if your on a budget have a look at the other Dolce Gusto machines out there. Having said that, this machine is very solidly built and definitely feels premium to use.