De'Longhi Eletta Cappuccino, Fully Automatic Coffee Machine, ECAM45760B, Black
- Enjoy freshly ground coffee at any time, all at the touch of a button - the integrated burr grinder with adjustable settings grinds fresh beans every time to ensure maximum freshness; You can also use pre-ground in the second chamber
- Creamy and thick milk foam to top your cappuccino and flat white, at the right temperature until the last drop, for a perfect mix of pleasure, thanks to the LatteCrema System
- Consistent brewing every time - each cup is automatically brewed to the perfect temperature, richness and density
- Personalise and create your favourite milk-base coffee beverages with ‘My Milk Menu’’ – adjust the milk the settings to ensure it’s always just the way you like it
- Ease of use and maintenance to complete the perfect at home café’ experience – Intuitive display, simply press a button and the machine does the rest; easy to clean thanks to removable and washable parts
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Design your espresso experience in one touch with the De'Longhi digital super automatic machine. Enjoy barista quality espresso drinks; cappuccino, Latte, Italian macchiato & more, design to deliver the richest, thickest longest lasting foam. The automatic cappuccino system includes an integrated milk container with auto clean function that produces steamed milk for Latte and frothed milk for cappuccino and Italian macchiato. The milk container is detachable, allowing it to be placed in the refrigerator in between uses, so no milk is wasted. 15 bar pressure brewing excellence; consistent results every time. De'longhi brewing unit is extractable and washable under tap water. It does not require any additional grease.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 74% (74%)||74%|
|4 star 16% (16%)||16%|
|3 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|2 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
There is one area where I found this machine disappointing. It does not operate well with dark-roasted, oily beans. For many years I had been using Starbucks Italian roast beans in my old DeLonghi coffeemaker (ESAM3500N) and in the one we gave our son a few years ago (ESAM5600SL). Those beans worked well in those two models and they made great tasting coffee. However, those beans in this coffeemaker were a big problem. I had to stand by the machine and push the beans into the grinder in order to get a full-strength cup of coffee. I found this incredibly frustrating, especially given my positive experience with the two earlier machines. Multiple calls to customer support gave me the same recommendation: switch to drier beans. I desperation, I even asked if I could exchange this machine for the more expensive model if that would solve the problem. I was informed that all the current models are meant to be used with non-oily beans. Limiting the customers’ choice of beans for machines in this price range seemed like a bizarre product development decision but it was one I was now stuck with unless I wanted to abandon this machine and sink a lot of money into some other machine. I was really reluctant to do this. Aside from the expense, I really liked the features, the functions and the flexibility of this machine. I really wanted it to work without my having to babysit each cup. So, I began a search for other beans. I tried several Starbucks varieties and even a Tanzanian Peaberry from a local roaster (thinking that the smaller beans would fall into the grinder more easily). None of these solved the problem. After several weeks of experimentation, I found that an old favorite works really well. A few months ago I switched to Lavazza Super Crema beans and I have not had a single problem since. They flow into the grinder easily and they make excellent tasting coffee.
Were it not for its problem with oily beans, I would have given this machine five stars. It’s flexibility and features are truly great. Given that you have to live with Delonghi’s restrictions on your choice of beans, I could muster only four stars.