If you’re fascinated by human behaviour, psychology, and why some innovations take off and others totally flop, I couldn't recommend this highly enough. Tim Stroh literally read thousands of research studies and books to figure out why humans make the decisions we do – particularly the totally irrational ones.
It’s a gripping read, an exceptional explanation of societal scale behaviour and decision-making, and what that has to do with innovation success.
And the best bit is he has condensed it all into one phenomenal book - you should have seen how long the first draft was!
Tim Stroh you’ve given us all a great gift through your hard work!
It was an absolute joy and honour to edit such a groundbreaking book 🎉
- Paperback: 228 pages
- Publisher: Port Campbell Press; 1 edition (26 July 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0648155307
- ISBN-13: 978-0648155300
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 1.5 x 22.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 372 g
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 84,194 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)