You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This price was set by the publisher.
Deep in the Alaskan Woods (An Alaska Wild Novel Book 1) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 275 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration. Add narration for a reduced price of $14.99 after you buy the Kindle book.
About the Author
"Compelling...Intricate and fascinating."-- "Tami Hoag, #1 New York Times bestselling author, on Dark Road Home"
"A thrilling novel of suspense!"-- "Heather Graham, New York Times bestselling author, on Shallow Grave" --This text refers to the audioCD edition.
- ASIN : B07T5DPPQB
- Publisher : MIRA; Original edition (28 April 2020)
- Language : English
- File size : 913 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 275 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 184,144 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
1. Strawberries do not grow on bushes.
2. No experienced SAR person or wilderness survival expert would go into the wilderness with only a trash bag as a sleeping bag.
3. One does not make a fire by simply twirling a stick. Outdoorsmen carry matches and/or strikers for starting fires. They also gather dry kindling and tinder, not just chunks of wood.
4. It would take a very large piece of cedar bark to make a decent shelter. The shelter described was not very realistic.
The h, after escaping an abusive relationship, falls in love with the H within a few days of leaving her abusive ex, which I find completely unbelievable. She has reservations about rushing into a new relationship with the H but totally ignored them to jump in head-first. Also, the h's obsession with her "vanishing twin" is weird, unnecessary to the story, and makes her seem unstable.
I haven't finished reading the book yet, and I'm not sure I will considering it's pretty easy to figure who the bad guy is going to be...