- Product Dimensions: 24.8 x 17.2 x 1 cm ; 81.6 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 81.6 g
- ASIN: B015EHHQGO
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 June 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
Decooo.be Anti-Collision Stickers to Prevent Bird Strikes on Window Glass - Set of 17 Silhouettes - Color Dark Blue - Window Decals
|Price:||+ $8.59 Delivery|
International Product from outside Australia
- Set of 17 bird silhouettes of different shapes and sizes (see picture for details).
- The bird silhouettes prevent bird strikes. Glass panels, verandah doors or bay windows can act like mirrors with the sun rays reflection.
- Bird silhouettes are coloured on both sides. So, colour of the stickers is visible both from the outside as well as from the inside. However, it is advisable to apply them on the outside surface of the window.
- Guaranteed high quality materials with long-lasting adhesiveness (will not fall off over time, resistant to rain, freezing weather conditions and cleaning agents) and long-lasting colour (will not fade over time either).
- This product contains 2 sheets with bird silhouettes. For an easier application, peel the excess vinyl (around the birds) off and pull it all off the paper support sheet. After that, just peel the birds off and place them on your glass with clear water.
Amazon Global Store
1 new from $22.67
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Use these 'anti-collision' stickers to warn off birds so they are prevented from bumping into window glass. Perfect for verandahs, bay windows, glass window panels... Set of 17 bird silhouettes of different shapes and sizes - see picture. For a pleasing, natural effect. When the sun's rays fall on glass panels, verandah doors or bay windows these surfaces can act like mirrors. These bird silhouettes prevent bird strikes. Stickers are coloured on both sides. Colour of the stickers is visible both from the outside as well as from the inside. It is advisable to apply them on the outside surface of the glass. High quality materials with long-lasting adhesiveness ( will not fall off over time, resistant to rain, freezing weather conditions and cleaning agents )... and their colour will not fade over time either. If you possess large windows then it is advisable to apply a greater number of stickers. By ordering several batches of this product you will be able to combine different colours in your window display.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 32 reviews
Very Effective; Obvious at First but You Get Used to Them (better than dead/injured birds)
26 March 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
6 people found this helpful.
Very effective--I don't get any bird hits on the windows that have these stickers. I'm here to order more for other windows, but they're out so will try another color--dusted. The small ones are quite small; big ones quite big. That being said I covered a 12' patio door/side window unit, as well as a regular patio door, and two 4' x 8' side windows with one pack. They're quite visible, but after a bit, I don't really notice them. Hoping dusted ones are as effective. Only negative is the amount of packaging--bit wasteful and unnecessary. I've had them up a couple of months now.
13 January 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
7 people found this helpful.
The clear window stickers were not effective against birds flying into my windows. We have had no deaths since applying these. I was worried about the fact that they would be very visible, however not obstructive at all. They look nice."
They don't stand out as much as I feared they ...
28 January 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
5 people found this helpful.
They don't stand out as much as I feared they would. You can almost see them more from the inside depending on the time of day. The bigger birds were a bit much but there were so many in the pack that I didn't need to use them all. They seriously reflect in the sun and so far they are working.
These stickers are for the birds.
27 January 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
2 people found this helpful.
All though these stickers seem like they're not doing anything, there hasn't been a bird strike on our windows since I put them on our windows. We have a bird feeder in our back yard. It attracts all the birds in town it seems. Among them it looks like it attracts pigeons. So the windows reflect the trees and such making them think it is an open space and the pigeons would fly into them. We would have to pickup the pigeons every so often because of that. Since we put these bird shaped reflective like stickers on our windows, we haven't had any bird strikes at all since. I've even seen the larger birds that hit the windows before, last summer, pull up when flying towards the windows and not fly into them. These Stickers are definitely for the birds. So far good job.
Work fairly well
11 January 2018 - Published on Amazon.com
4 people found this helpful.
Didn't really expect these to totally stop birds from flying into our large south facing windows but they are much better than having nothing there to deter them.