Declutter is a comprehensive book that not only tells you how to declutter your home but helps you understand how you got to this point in the first place. The book helps you to carefully examine your clutter-building habits and explains how to break the clutter cycle.
Too frequently, people go through the process of decluttering their home just to turn around and start adding more clutter. What makes this book different is that it doesn’t just walk you through the process of getting rid of the clutter. It actually examines what causes clutter in the first place, and helps you eliminate those habits from your life.
This book also addresses emotional clutter, something that many books on the subject fail to address. Clutter can be tangible or intangible, but all clutter prevents you from living the life you truly want to live. Clearing away the intangible clutter is every bit as important as clearing away the physical clutter, if not more so. This book gives you tips and tools to eliminate emotional clutter for good and prevent it from coming back.
In addition, this book contains some valuable information such as:
- 12 Habits that lead to an excess of clutter, and how to break them
- 12 Ways to create new habits that will prevent you from collecting more clutter
- How to declutter the seven main areas of your home and start living a minimalist lifestyle
- Tips, tricks, and rules to help you examine and eliminate clutter from any space not already covered in the book
- How to declutter your work office and vehicle spaces to increase productivity, and advance your career
- The 2 Main Types of Digital Clutter, and how to eliminate it from your life at work and at home
- 8 Types of emotional clutter, and how to overcome them