Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.62 Delivery
Mindmade Games Debatable - A Hilarious Party Game for People who Love to Argue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Do foil hats protect your thoughts from alien mind readers? Should post-mortem organ donation be mandatory?
- Who doesn't love a good argument? Especially winning one! And now you can finally prove to your friends and family that you can win ANY argument, regardless of the topic, and which side you're on.
- In Debatable all players are politicians taking turns debating both serious and silly topics using creative debate strategies like "Deny everything", "Resort to personal attacks", and "Use made-up science to support you".
- Debatable is a hilarious party game for 3 to 16 adult players, but only one can become the debate king or queen.
- Please note that Debatable contains many different debate topics ranging from fun and silly to serious and even controversial. We recommend that you play with people you know well and/or people you know are not easily offended.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
It will be a question like "should abortion be illegal" but that's because it's currently legal. Many "contentious" ideas are liberal but you debate both sides so I don't see it having an overly liberal bias.
I think it's a light and fun way to talk about many issues that usually make people argue and get upset about.
We've only played in smaller groups so far, so while it's well structured now we'll see how well it translates to a larger group. I would recommend playing this game with people who know nothing is going to be taken seriously, like the same crowd you would play a game like Cards Against Humanity or Joking Hazard with. You know, the soul-baring, I-can-curse-and-make-borderline-offensive-jokes-and-not-be-taken-seriously with crowd. There actually isn't cursing or offensive content built into the game, but the way it's formatted, you may have to make fun of or fake threaten your opponent to win a debate, or debate that God doesn't exist- stuff that with the wrong friends might cause bad feelings.
I would definitely recommend this game to anyone!!!
-prone to fights
-very conflicting politically
-not very extroverted
-not committed to improve (the nature of the game requires one is able to make things up on the spot and stick with it)
then you might want to reconsider this game. if none of those apply, it’s very fun! i’ve played with both types of people, but either way, it’s a well-made game.
also, i think this game allows for many possibilities. if you wanted to take out the game aspect entirely, you could use the topics as fun conversation starters. so many variations with what they give you to work with!