|Number of Game Players||2|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Mfg Recommended age||12 year and up|
|Item Model Number||49597|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 3.9 x 1.4 cm; 280 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Mindmade Games Debatable - A Hilarious Party Game for People who Love to Argue
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||6.3 x 3.9 x 1.4 centimetres|
|Number of players||2|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Do foil hats protect your thoughts from alien mind readers? Should post-mortem organ donation be mandatory?
- Who doesn’t love a good argument? Especially winning one! And now you can finally prove to your friends and family that you can win ANY argument, regardless of the topic, and which side you’re on.
- In Debatable all players are politicians taking turns debating both serious and silly topics using creative debate strategies like "Deny everything", "Resort to personal attacks", and "Use made-up science to support you".
- Debatable is a hilarious party game for 3 to 16 adult players, but only one can become the debate king or queen.
- Please note that Debatable contains many different debate topics ranging from fun and silly to serious and even controversial. We recommend that you play with people you know well and/or people you know are not easily offended.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Two players are involved in each debate, and they’re either for or against the current topic. When the time is up the other players each cast a vote on the player they felt won the debate. But there's a twist. Of course you never enter a debate unprepared, and thankfully your brilliant and trusty strategic advisor has provided you with some clever debate strategies that will ensure your victory. Before a debate you draw two random strategy cards without showing anyone else, and you MUST follow well-known strategies like for example “Resort to blackmail”, "You don't understand the question”, or “Make groundless accusations” during the entire debate.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
It will be a question like "should abortion be illegal" but that's because it's currently legal. Many "contentious" ideas are liberal but you debate both sides so I don't see it having an overly liberal bias.
I think it's a light and fun way to talk about many issues that usually make people argue and get upset about.