This is a cute, simple, murder mystery. It takes place in a small town. The murder isn’t explicitly explained. There’s no sex, profanity or violence. It is the fourth installment of the Death by Coffee series. The detective, Krissy Hancock, owns a small bookstore and all the suspects know each other, so it fits the category of “cozy mystery” perfectly.
Krissy is bringing her father, who is a well-known author, to her bookstore to do an author’s signing. She gets to see her father, help his book sales, and promote her bookstore all at the same time. Before the day of the book-signing, however, her father’s agent is killed. Krissy has solved other murders in the past, but here everyone tells her to stay safe and keep her nose out of this mystery, but she can’t do it, since the victim was her father’s agent. This time, her father helps her solve the crime.
- Mass Market Paperback: 320 pages
- Publisher: KENSINGTON (15 June 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496708857
- ISBN-13: 978-1496708854
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 2.1 x 17.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Customer Reviews: 12 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 474,943 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)