Horror movie and junk food junkie, fifteen-year-old Piper Grimaldi wishes for three things:
1. to help her true crime novelist father solve a mystery,
2. to settle down and make one town their home, and
3. to have a social life, which includes a BFF and a boyfriend (even if she's not allowed to date for another year).
It looks like her dreams will come true when on the first day in Hollow Ridge, MA, she befriends her next-door neighbor, mauls a cute boy, and spies on teen soap star, Linzy Quinn. But then the boy rejects her kiss, and Piper finds Linzy's dead body. To make worse (as if that's possible), Linzy's ghost appears, in full color, and won't leave Piper alone.
Piper desperately wants to help Linzy move into that darn light, but Linzy's more interested in seeking revenge on all the people she believes did her wrong...including the person who killed her. If Piper can't find her killer, she just may be the next true crime victim of Hollow Ridge.
"One part Nancy Drew and another part Medium. Piper Grimaldi is a heroine every girl -- or woman -- can root for. Jennifer Fischetto's books are addicting!"
- Amanda Brice, author of Pas De Death
What critics are saying about Jennifer's books:
"It grabbed me by the hand and pulled me in, not letting go until the very last page. Highly recommended."
- Melody's Bookshelf, on "Unbreakable Bond"
"Weaves mystery with laughs (and a few tears). This delightful tale is a definite read! I would read it again as well as the rest of the series."
- Should You Read This Book? Review Blog, on "Secret Bond"
"The characters are always so well written. They feel like they could pop off the page. I can’t wait for the next book in the series!"
- Wakela's World, on "Secret Bond"
"I approached this book with the idea that it would be the light reading many of us look forward to enjoying in the summer. It turned out to be more than that and I couldn't put it down."
- The Birch Bark, on "Secret Bond"