|Product Dimensions||37.2 x 11.3 x 27.7 cm; 3.4 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||3.4 kg|
De'Longhi | Nespresso Citiz Solo Capsule Coffee Machine | EN167B | One Touch, Automatic Coffee Machine | Black
|Human interface input||Touchscreen, Buttons|
|Item weight||3.4 Kilograms|
About this item
- FAST HEAT-UP TIME: The fast heat-up system reaches the ideal temperature in just 25 seconds, thanks to the Thermoblock technology
- COMPACT DESIGN: Featuring elegant design, De'Longhi Nespresso coffee machines fit into every modern kitchen. The advantage is compact size, thanks to which the device does not take too much space
- AUTOMATIC BREWING SETTINGS: Set your preferred coffee length and the machine automatically stops brewing at the desired level
- ECO-MODE: Auto-off after 9 min from the last brewing to save energy
- SLIDING CUP SUPPORT: You can fit 2 different cup sizes - small and large - thanks to this smart Sliding Cup Support that allows 2 different cup positions, one for espresso - short black cups and one for long coffees such as Long Black
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
De'Longhi and Nespresso have developed the elegant and compact Citiz Solo for beautiful capsule coffee production with the touch of a button, in a convenient compact size. Designed for ultimate convenience and maxium flavour within your home, the Citiz Solo heats up in 25 seconds and offers two programmable options; Espresso and Lungo. The effortless experience goes beyond coffee production and into cleaning and maintenace with removable, dishwasher-safe parts, flow-stop drip system and auto-off setting. Milk Frother available TO BUY SEPARATELY, not included in the box. Compatabile with: Nespresso Aeroccino 3 Milk Frother 3594-AU-BK.
From the manufacturer
De'Longhi Nespresso – Citiz, Coffee Machine, EN167B, Black
Constantly evolving the way you drink espresso and coffee
Nespresso, introduces the Citiz EN 167.B coffee machine by De'Longhi; a sleek machine with retro-modern design in a black finish with 19 bar pressure and auto power off.
Heating up in just 25 seconds, the Citiz coffee machine conveniently allows 2 cup positions, one for Espresso and one for tall glasses for Cappuccino and Flat White, thanks to the Sliding Cup support.
You can set your preferred coffee length and the machine will automatically interrupt the flow at the desired level, it will also automatically switches off, after 9 minutes from the last coffee. This De'Longhi - Nespresso coffee machine also features an extra large 1L water tank, capsule container for up to 11 used capsules, and belongs to Energy Class A-40 %.
Reasons to buy:
- Fast heat-up in just 25 seconds
- High performance 19 bar pump system
- Adjustable cup size with two programmable Espresso and Lungo buttons
- Energy-saving function after 9 minutes of inactivity
- Ease of use and maintenance
- Flow Stop, to select the desired coffee length
Ready to Make Coffee in 25 Seconds
Fast Heat Up Time
The fast heat-up system reaches the ideal temperature in just 25 seconds, thanks to the Thermoblock technology.
The 19 bar high-performance pump is the key to perfectly extracting the delicate flavour and premium aromas of each coffee capsule and creating an incomparably dense and unctuous cream.
The Auto Power off mode activates after 9 minutes from the last coffee.
Prepare Quality coffee in the Comfort of Your Home
Easily set your preferred coffee length and the machine will automatically stop the flow at the desired level.
Sliding Cup Support
You can fit 2 different cup sizes - small and large - thanks to this smart Sliding Cup Support that allows 2 different cup positions, one for espresso - short black cups and one for long coffees such as Cappuccino, Long Black, Flat White glasses.
Featuring elegant design, De'Longhi Nespresso coffee machines fit into every modern kitchen. The advantage is compact size, thanks to which the device does not take too much space. The coffee maker is very simple to use and you can prepare your favorite drink at the touch of a button. Coffee preparation is also facilitated by a removable water tank of 1L capacity.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Well, what a disappointment - two things:
1. Nespresso pods only have circa 5.5 gm's of coffee versus a typical espresso shot having circa 11 gm's - so basically half a shot; and
2. The De'Longhi machine only extracts (the little coffee that exists) in the pod in a very, very watery manner.
...basically, if you were looking for a strong double-shot coffee and were prepared to use 4 pods (i.e. express them as half-shots), the machine would not produce a strong coffee - i.e. you would end up with 4 watery half-shots. And the cost of 4 pods is not far from the cost of a takeaway from your local cafe - so what's the point?
Summary: if you like strong, espresso style coffee, stay away from the Nespresso pod system all together - it will really disappoint.
By JD on 6 August 2021
Water tank is a great size and love the fact I can top up the water without taking the tank out.
It is a tad loud when making a cup, but my old one was too so it doesn’t detract.
Easy to clean and the adjustable cup tray is a bonus.