|Product Dimensions||33 x 14.9 x 30.3 cm; 4.22 Kilograms|
|Volume Capacity||1.1 Liters|
|Power / Wattage||1350 watts|
|Item Weight||4.22 kg|
De'Longhi Dedica Style, Traditional Barista Pump Espresso Machine, Coffee and Cappuccino Maker, EC685M, Metal [International version]
Recommended Retail Price (RRP)The RRP displayed is the most recent manufacturer’s recommended retail price made available to Amazon AU.
|You Save:||$15.00 (5%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Human interface input||Buttons|
About this item
- Brew your Espresso and froth your milk like a real barista in just a few seconds, this machine heats up in just 40 seconds and thanks to the Self Priming System is always ready to use
- Full metal body - Compact design, just 15cm wide chassis to suit even tiny areas without renouncing the comfort of a home-brewed coffee
- Thermoblock Technology to control and set the perfect and desired temperature for your coffee, Flow Stop Function to personalise your coffee length
- Brew a wide range of milk-based beverages thanks to the adjustable Cappuccino System
- Brew your coffee with your favourite powder, or use coffee pods for extra convenience
- Create extra space for your mugs and cups by simply removing the drip tray; Cup Warmer on top and Descaling Alarm included
- For any product related queries contact_us on: [1800 126 659]
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Delonghi Dedica Pump Coffee machine delivers high performance from the electronically controlled temperature, customizable coffee length, machine ready to use within a few seconds, professional pump and filter holder. Shiny metal, matt finishing touches and the embossed logo on drip tray give even more style to the unique Dedica design. Thanks to the Adjustable Cappuccino System, the barista-at-home can now prepare Latte Macchiato, Caffelatte, Hot Milk, and Flat White on top of Espresso, Lungo, Cappuccino and Tea.
From the manufacturer
De'Longhi Dedica Manual Coffee Machine
Brew your espresso and froth your milk like a real barista in just a few seconds, create well-balanced milk-based beverages and serve them to impeccable standards. This De'Longhi coffee machine reaches the perfect brewing temperature in just 40 sec.
Traditional Espresso Machine
Barista Quality Coffee At Home
Shiny metal, matt finishing touches, and the drip tray's embossed logo give even more style to the unique Dedica design. Thanks to the Adjustable Cappuccino System, the barista-at-home can now prepare latte macchiato, caffelatte, hot milk, flat white on top of espresso, cappuccino and more.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The coffee is way better from this machine. Fuller flavour & stronger.
2. Uses far fewer beans despite coffee being stronger. For the same amount of coffee I am probably using half the amount of beans as before.
3. less messy than the Jura. The Jura was difficult to clean with ground coffee blocking the mechanism and frequent overflows.
4. Easy to use.
5. Not cafe standard (I live in Melbourne so it would be difficult to match that standard) but better than an other domestic machine (except those costing ten times as much)
So I've bought a second one, hopefully this willl last longer. Bought from Amazon for the delivery date.
However Toll was very disappointing. Text message prior to delivery gave a link to provide instructions for delivery, eg permission to leave at the door. However the link could only be used with a left card number so was useless. Order did not arrive on the advised delivery date. No further texts were received from Toll but checking Amazon tracking daily just said each morning delivery delayed. Dysfuntional and disappointing system for delivery by Toll. Quick delivery and customer service is Amazon's claim to fame - will shop elsewhere for applicances in the future.
Pros: compact design - great for smaller kitchen, make great espresso coffee, really fast heat up, with a bonus of a milk frothier although it is not that great (see below), quite forgiving for different type of ground coffee powder
Cons: milk frothier has much to desire for- doesn't make fine foamed milk so I largely use it to warm milk. (it makes slightly better foamed milk in a larger milk jug though), de scaling function takes a good 1 hour and a bit, is suggested ~ every 6 months, and requires at least ~3 time rinse through (~>1 hour) for the machine to stop the warning.
Overall, I love it. For the price I got, it's a definitely a great buy
It makes great coffee quickly and the only CON I can think of is that if you heat milk, it takes a while to cool down enough for you to filter more coffee. This just means that if you're making multiple cups you have to do the coffee for all of them first and then the milk or it will take forever....
I still give it 5 stars for the price I paid for it and for the machine delivering on its intended purpose. Found out that there is a third party single-walled basket that fits so perhaps that is one big bonus.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 9 October 2018
Buy a milk jug and thermometer to go along with it - and all worries about making the coffee too cool go away.
The only downside - the coffee tastes so good - starbucks, costa and even cafe nerro coffee tastes pale by comparison.
Treat yourself - buy one - its a joy to have.