De'Longhi Dedica Pump Espresso, Coffee Machine, EC685BK, Black
- Brew your Espresso and froth your milk like a real barista in just few seconds, this machine heats up in just 40 seconds and thanks to the Self Priming System is always ready to use
- Compact Design, just 15cm wide chassis to suit even tiny areas without renouncing the comfort of a home-brewed coffee
- Thermoblock Technology to control and set the perfect and desired temperature for your coffee, Flow Stop Function to personalise your coffee length
- Brew a wide range of milk based beverages thanks to the adjustable Cappuccino System
- Brew your coffee with your favourite powder, or use coffee pods for extra convenience
- Create extra space for your mugs and cups by simply removing the drip tray; Cup Warmer on top and Descaling Alarm included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Reasons to buy:
- Brew your Espresso and froth your milk like a real barista
- Reaches the perfect brewing temperature in 40 sec
- Milk frothing with adjustable Cappuccino System
- Use coffee powder or convenient E.S.E pods
- Extra space for mugs
- Compact design - 15cm wide chassis
- Flow Stop function to personalise coffee lenght
De'Longhi Dedica Pump Espresso, Coffee Machine, EC685BK, Black
Traditional Pump Espresso Machine
Prepare and serve coffee to impeccable standards with the Dedica Pump Coffee Machine. Create well-balanced Espresso, Cappuccino or Flat White, this machine reaches the perfect brewing temperature in just 40 sec. Thanks to the adjustable Cappuccino System you can make creamy milk foam. Use your favourite coffee powder or convenient coffee pods, the choice is yours.
Timeless Style, Technology and Flexibility
The unique Thermoblock Technology brings and the water at the ideal brewing temperature to make perfect coffee beverages in just 40 seconds and thanks to the Self-priming System, the machine is always ready for use.
Double Drip Tray
The removable drip tray with water level indicator allows you to use mugs and glasses for long coffees and milk drinks up to 13 cm tall. Prepare coffees and hot milks for family and friends in their personal favourite cup, mornings and breaks will have a better flavour.
Showcasing elegant colours and finishing touches, the Dedica manual coffee machine is a welcome addition to contemporary kitchens setup and not only. Thanks to its 15 cm width, Dedica is the slimmest pump coffee machine around. With its sleek profile, full metal body and narrow footprint, this model fits beautifully on your kitchen counter top or living room without taking up too much space. Don't forget to keep some cups always ready on the convenient cup warmer positioned on top.
Getting the Best Results Needs the Best Tools
For those who want to release their inner barista and master the art of coffee making, these manual coffee machines provide the café quality tools to experiment and personalise each cup. Prepare your Espresso, Cappuccino and Flat White with ground coffee or with the easy-to-use pods, simply at your choice. Powder is available in a broad selection of aroma and Pods are incredibly practical because your coffee is already packaged and ready to go. Try the Flow Stop function to personalize your coffee length if you are a long coffee lover.
Adjustable Cappuccino System
Thanks to the Adjustable Cappuccino System you will be 'the barista' at your own home and prepare rich milk froth for numerous coffee beverages such as Flat White, Espresso, Long Black, Cappuccino and Tea.
Easy To Use Control Panel
With De’Longhi coffee is always ready at a simple touch of a button. Dedica is equipped with an easy-to-use control panel with 3 illuminated buttons, which shows grind settings, number of cups and aroma preference (light, normal and strong). There is also a smart on/off button with automatic stand-by to save energy consumption after a period of non-use.
|Dedica Coffee Grinder KG521M||Icona Coffee Machine ECO310BK||Dedica Coffee Machine EC685BK||Silver Pump Coffee Machine EC860M||La Specialista Coffee Machine ECP9335M|
|Coffee ground container||✓||✓|
|Beans & E.S.E coffee pods||✓||✓||✓|
|Pre-set recipes||Espresso, Cappuccino, Latte Macchiato||Espresso, Coffee, Long Black|
|Fits taller cups||✓||✓||✓|
|Milk frother||Steam Wand||Steam Wand||Automatic Cappuccino System and Steam Wand||Advanced Latte System|
|2 Heating systems||✓|
|Brew 2 Espresso||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
86 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I've bought a second one, hopefully this willl last longer. Bought from Amazon for the delivery date.
However Toll was very disappointing. Text message prior to delivery gave a link to provide instructions for delivery, eg permission to leave at the door. However the link could only be used with a left card number so was useless. Order did not arrive on the advised delivery date. No further texts were received from Toll but checking Amazon tracking daily just said each morning delivery delayed. Dysfuntional and disappointing system for delivery by Toll. Quick delivery and customer service is Amazon's claim to fame - will shop elsewhere for applicances in the future.
1. The coffee is way better from this machine. Fuller flavour & stronger.
2. Uses far fewer beans despite coffee being stronger. For the same amount of coffee I am probably using half the amount of beans as before.
3. less messy than the Jura. The Jura was difficult to clean with ground coffee blocking the mechanism and frequent overflows.
4. Easy to use.
5. Not cafe standard (I live in Melbourne so it would be difficult to match that standard) but better than an other domestic machine (except those costing ten times as much)
Pros: compact design - great for smaller kitchen, make great espresso coffee, really fast heat up, with a bonus of a milk frothier although it is not that great (see below), quite forgiving for different type of ground coffee powder
Cons: milk frothier has much to desire for- doesn't make fine foamed milk so I largely use it to warm milk. (it makes slightly better foamed milk in a larger milk jug though), de scaling function takes a good 1 hour and a bit, is suggested ~ every 6 months, and requires at least ~3 time rinse through (~>1 hour) for the machine to stop the warning.
Overall, I love it. For the price I got, it's a definitely a great buy
Apart from the above my wife likes it and that is what counts.
So easy to use, also takes pods.
I still give it 5 stars for the price I paid for it and for the machine delivering on its intended purpose. Found out that there is a third party single-walled basket that fits so perhaps that is one big bonus.
It makes great coffee quickly and the only CON I can think of is that if you heat milk, it takes a while to cool down enough for you to filter more coffee. This just means that if you're making multiple cups you have to do the coffee for all of them first and then the milk or it will take forever....