You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Day My Vagina Broke: What they don't tell you about childbirth Kindle Edition
'This book reveals that 21st-century postnatal women still face barriers to care due to a prevailing orthodoxy that birth is sacrosanct and the vagina is a taboo topic.'
- Elizabeth M. Skinner, PhD, Faculty of Medicine, The University of Sydney
'This book is marvellous. It's very true, and moving, and it'll make a difference. Stephanie has done something truly important.'
- Professor Hans Peter Dietz, Professor in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Sydney Medical School Nepean
About the Author
- ASIN : B0813YLG4X
- Publisher : Bravemumma; 1st edition (6 November 2019)
- Language : English
- File size : 1080 KB
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Print length : 150 pages
- Best Sellers Rank: 269,804 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: