This is not an ending, as there are no endings, only new beginnings.
How can I capture into words the feelings I have for The Dark Tower? This is a truly sweeping tale of grand proportions which pays full respect to the story King has been building since way back in 1970. In equal parts heartbreaking, triumphant, and humbling for our favourite knight-errant Roland Deschain, this final epic tome delivers a satisfying conclusion to the series whilst leaving the reader with a sense that the true story is not yet over. King once again excels with his effortless ability to weave complex themes and arcs into a single, cohesive narrative. The Dark Tower is a long, winding tale, but not a single word is wasted. Never in life!
Stephen King, I say thankya.
- Paperback: 736 pages
- Publisher: Hodder Paperbacks; 1 edition (27 March 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781444723502
- ISBN-13: 978-1444723502
- ASIN: 1444723502
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 4.7 x 20.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 499 g
- Customer Reviews: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 19,804 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)