|Price:||+ $9.44 Delivery|
- Round rose-gold Japanese quartz watch, eggshell white dial, scratch resistant mineral crystal glass
- Interchangeable 18 mm strap, genuine Italian leather
- Japanese-quartz Movement
- Water resistant to 30m (100ft): in general, withstands splashes or brief immersion in water, but not suitable for swimming or bathing
- Unisex watch choice
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|Brand Name||Daniel Wellington|
|Dial window material type||Mineral|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||36 millimetres|
|Case Thickness||6 millimetres|
|Band width||18 millimetres|
|Calendar||Does not have a date function|
|Water pressure resistance||3 bar|
|Water Pressure Resistance||30 metres|
|Warranty Description||2 years|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Now for the bad. The quality of the black leather strap is not great though. It's extremely stiff and wrinkles very easily. I may try to put some leather conditioner on it. Also the strap pins are too short, it makes a clicking noise when pressure is applied. I contacted the seller about it, but all they said was to let the leather break in and the noise should go away. I'm not happy with that answer, this is a manufacturer defect that should be covered by the warranty.
Overall, if you're looking for a quality watch, look somewhere else. But if you just want a nice looking watch, this is a good option if you can get it under $150. It's not worth the full retail price.