Sorry, we're having trouble showing recommendations right now. Please try again later.Continue shopping
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Sold by: The SAA (UK)
Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolor 15ml Paint Tube, French Ultramarine, 15 ml
by DANIEL SMITH
|Price:||+ $7.21 Delivery|
International product from outside Australia
- DANIEL SMITH is the Innovative Manufacturer of Beautiful Watercolors for Artists Worldwide, and makes the largest range of watercolors of any manufacturer, more than 240 colors. The 240+ color collection includes the exciting PrimaTek watercolors made from minerals (like Amethyst) plus other unique colors (like Moonglow) not available elsewhere, and Luminescent Watercolors which allow artists to capture the luminescent colors that exist in nature that regular watercolors cannot capture!
- This medium-to-dark warm, reddish-blue is highly lightfast and medium tinting strength. It's sedimentary quality increases its versatility. Mixed with various portions of other blues, French Ultramarine is a wonderful sky pigment. Modify it with Quinacridone Gold for delightful greens that remain color-coordinated. Mix French Ultramarine with Quinacridone Burnt Orange and be rewarded with an amazing range of blue to brown grays. Mixed with either Quinacridone Rose or Pink, a range of purples result. For another important mix, see Hooker's and Sap Green.
- Excellent Lightfastness, Transparent, Granulating, Medium staining
- PB 29
- Conforms to ASTM D4236, D5067
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms and are sold from abroad and may differ from local products including fit, age rating, and language of product, labeling, or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more
New (2) from $20.80 + $8.33 Delivery