Daily Ritual Amazon Brand Women's Pima Cotton and Modal Short-Sleeve Scoop Neck Dress
- This versatile and figure-flattering dress transitions easily from day to night
- Start every outfit with Daily Ritual's range of elevated basics
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
1. There is a high cotton content in this dress. I see so many dresses these days that are 95% rayon and honestly I really don't like them. They tend to be too clingy for me and several of mine have pilled on my shoulder where my handbag strap is. That doesn't happen with my cotton dresses. I'm so glad Daily Ritual decided to have an option with pima cotton. Thank you!
2. This dress washed and dried perfectly. No special care instructions needed.
3. I love the length. I am 5'4" with a short torso and long legs. This hits me a few inches above the knee. In the summer it will look perfect with sandals and in the winter I will wear it with leggings. Perfect for all seasons.
4. Not too clingy. I like a dress that flatters my curves but isn't too clingy. I am 37 bust, 27 waist, 37 hips. I got the medium which fits more snugly around my bust but is flowy in my waist in hips. Just the way I like it.
5. I got the green and it looks just like the photo. Great color.
I look forward to getting this dress in different colors. And I hope Daily Ritual creates more designs with this fabric. It's a winner!
I wish it was an inch or two longer, to fit at knee rather than above.
The fabric is nice -- not heavy, but also not too lightweight and clingy.
It wrinkled a bit in my suitcase, but they didn't show too much when wearing.