Dahua 6MP HD Security POE IP Camera， IPC-HDW4631C-A 2.8mm, All-Metal Eyeball Dome Camera with Built-in MIC, 165ft Smart IR Night Vision, H.265, WDR ，DNR, IP67，ONVIF
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- [Strength, Quality, Service] This IP Surveillance Camera is dahua IPC-HDW4631C-A，the camera can Plug and play with NVR, connect to ONVIF NVR , Blue Iris, Ispy，Synology, QNAP, NAS, FTP, and etc, we have a professional team, we will provide the life-time and professional technical support.
- [HD, POE ] Observe high-quality footage with a 1/3" Progressive Scan CMOS, UltraHD 6MP- resolution (20fps@6M(3072×2048), 25fps/30fps@5M(2592×1944)) Provide a more HD and smoother visual experience. Power Over Ethernet (POE) for easy installation
- [H.265 ,Smart IR ] Smart H.265 technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 50% when compared to standard H.264 video compression.Support up to 165ft IR Nigth version, EXIR have Better image quality in darkness
- [True WDR,IP67] The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions, using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology. For applications with both bright and low lighting conditions that change quickly, true WDR (120 dB) optimizes both the bright and dark areas of a scene at the same time to provide usable video. Subjected and certified to rigorous dust and immersion tests (IP67)
- Smart detection(IVS),APP] IVS is a built-in video analytic algorithm ， Tripwire, Intrusion, Object Abandoned/Missing, Face detection. Camera can easy to add the camera to mobbile phone via APP(Gdmss, Idmss, Easy4ip, Imou), Preview in real time no matter where you are
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Image Sensor: 1/2.9” 6Megapixel progressive scan CMOS
Effective Pixels: 3072(H) x 2048(V)
Electronic Shutter Speed Auto/Manual, 1/3(4)~1/10000s
Min. Illumination: 0.01Lux/F2.0 (Color), 0Lux/F2.0(IR on)
S/N Ratio More than 50dB
Adjust the angle: Level : 0 ° ~ 360 °, Vertical : 0 ° ~ 65 °
Max. IR LEDs Length:50m
Day/Night:Auto(ICR) / Color / B/W
Backlight Compensation BLC / HLC / DWDR White Balance Auto/Manual
Privacy Masking:Up to 4 areas
Max Aperture: F2.0
Angle of View: H: 110°/81°/55°
Lens Type :Fixed lens
Mount Type:Board-in Type
Compression:H.265;H.264;H.264H;H.264B;MJPEG Frame Rate;Main Stream
Main Stream: 4M(1~20fps)/3M(1~25/30fps)
Sub Stream: D1/CIF(1 ~ 25/30fps)
Third Stream: 720P(1-5/8fps)(WDR on) & 720P(1-18/2fps)(WDR off)
Ethernet RJ-45 (10/100Base-T)
Protocol IPv4/IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, TCP/IP, UDP, UPnP, ICMP, IGMP, SNMP, RTSP, RTP, SMTP, NTP, DHCP, DNS, PPPOE, DDNS, FTP, IP Filter, QoS, Bonjour Compatibility: ONVIF,PSIA,CGI
Max. User Access :20users
Smart Phone: iPhone, iPad, Android
PIR Sensor Range:N/A
Power Supply: DC12V, PoE (802.3af)
Power Consumption:Max 3.6W
Ingress Protection: IP67
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Similar products rated highly on "Easy to use"
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The stock resolution seems to be a tad more square than my other cameras however that's no real dramas.
The 6MP sensor during the day the image is nice and clear.
The night IR image can be a little grainy however this is more of a wider problem with respect to the cheaper cameras (I see similar with my Hikvision ones).
For the price i couldn't be happier and would grab another