Caution! Cheesy jokes are coming!
Cue your best eye roll, tired scoffs, and little chuckles as we unleash a serious amount of dad jokes on you.
Dad jokes are a nod to the nostalgic. You may have fond memories of your own dad telling you a cheesy joke during road trips or whenever you pass a certain landmark. Every. Time. When you were young, you may have laughed so hard you had to change your pants, but as you grew, you got too “mature” for such childish games. But now, when you are facing the stress of life, and things have gotten harder, you are ready to return to a simpler kind of humor. One that reeks of your childhood and simpler times. Or maybe you are one of the lucky ones that have never lost the innocent joy of childhood, and a well-timed silly joke has always continued to inspire a simple smile or a belly full of laughs. You escaped the trap of “growing up” and growing out of the beauty of a good dad joke.
No matter who you are or where you are from, dad jokes are an innocent (sometimes) joke delivered in just the right way, and at just the wrong-ish time, so that everyone around you either rolls their eyes and sighs, or giggles with delight. And chances are, if you delivered it well, even those rolling their eyes at you are secretly rolling with laughter on the inside. Dad jokes are just that good. So if you are ready to dive into the wonderful world of gross bathroom humor, lame jokes, and ridiculous play on words, you are ready to break open 2,000 Dad Jokes.
When you first begin this mini-novel of humor and delight, you will notice the beginning offers you several suggestions on how to deliver a successful dad joke. Do not stress about memorizing all of the beauties written out here for you. Instead, gather the group of the ones that get you laughing, practice the tips on delivery, and then watch people roll their eyes in delight and disdain at you!
Some of the delights you can expect to experience in the following pages include:
- A little background on where dad jokes came from.
- Clarification on what makes a dad joke and how it is delivered.
- Tips on how to authentically deliver a dad joke to an admiring crowd (or at least a captivated audience that has no choice but to listen to your silly pun.)
- Over 250 funny puns and plays on words!
- Over 330 Questions with the perfect dad approved answers that are sure to garner a few smiles and a lot of sad sighs.
- An entire anthology on humor inspired by your bathroom habits. Poop, pee, and farts are all fair game!
- Over 320 jokes sure to get laugh or two.
- Over 120 silly stories that you can just picture your dad or grandpa telling at the dinner table, while your teenagers roll their eyes in discomfort, your little ones laugh hysterically, and the grown up’s chuckle after a long scoff.
- And much, much more!
Scroll to the top of the page and click the "Add to Cart" button!