DRSKIN Men's Compression Dry Cool Sports Tights Pants Baselayer Running Leggings Yoga
- We sell packs of one, two, or three pants), which all have separate prices. The image shows the quantity of pants. Images with one piece of clothing refers to one item. Likewise, images with two and three pieces of clothing refer to two and three items, respectively.
- 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex - Smooth and Ultra-Soft Fabric that provides extreme comfort with very little weight without restriction
- Designed for all seasons(training, baseball, basketball, soccer, American football, NFL, Squat, weight training, cycle, surfing, yoga, all weather sports)
- Non abrasion fabric material with excellent elasticity and durability, UV BLOCKING 98.8%, Mesh fabrication offers ventilation and breathability
- Moisture Sensing/Quick time Dry/TWO-WAY Air Circulation, Cool in Summer and heat retention in winter, Quick and Dry Transport System - Wicks Sweat away from the body, keeping you cooler and drier
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 70% (70%)||70%|
|4 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Ansonsten tut die Hose was sie soll. Und das Preis Leistungsverhältnis ist ok.
Hätte ich gewusst, dass sie nicht blickdicht ist, hätte ich vielleicht eine andere bestellt.
The funny thing is, they don't feel "too big", actually, they don't even feel "big" at all, but rather extremely comfortable and adequate for my size. Neither do the 3/4 leg leggings I also got, they feel just slightly loose, but extremely comfortable. But the shorts on the other hand.... do feel a bit looser than I would have hoped for….
After physically comparing them, I can now confirm that all 3 versions (full leg, 3/4 leg, shorts) are cut much in the same way. So where does the inconsistency come from, then? Am I imagining things? Nope, and it took me a few months of wearing all these to finally figure it out: it's not that the pants/leggings are cut differently, it's that the fabric reacts differently in different scenarios: in the the full leg and 3/4 leg versions, by virtue of being longer and having to cover a greater area, the fabric is somewhat stretched beyond its "natural length", and this tends to nullify any "sagging" effect that I would otherwise feel.
But that is NOT true for the shorts, which cover a smaller area and therefore do not stretch in the same way. What happens then is that one can actually feel the fabric somewhat "sagging", and consequently a definite difference in the fit, which feels looser even if they are the same size.
As I mentioned in other reviews, I was shooting for comfort over compression, so from that point of view, these pants are a total hit for me! Buying compression apparel can be quite a tricky experience: go too large and you'll look like a half empty sack of potatoes, go to small and you'll look "salame tight" and to be honest, neither alternative particularly appeals to me. That's why I originally chose to err on the side of caution and ordered Large. But if you're looking for compression, then going with the sizing chart might not be the best choice: I'd say order one size up from what you'd normally wear, or if you're feeling particularly adventurous/confident and crave for TRUE compression, then order your normal, natural size.
I myself am entertaining the possibility of ordering a pair of Medium pants as an experiment, just to see how it goes, but I'm a bit hesitant since I'm mostly pleased with how my Large ones fit me, and I really dread the idea if going overboard into "salame tight" territory…. but if I do get a pair of Medium ones, I'll make sure to write about it!