|Model Name||ALT High-Profile Mechanical Keyboard|
|Operating System||Linux, Windows 8, MacOS, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows 98, Windows 95, DOS, Windows 10|
|Hardware Platform||Linux, Laptop, PC, Mac|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Contains Liquid Contents||No|
|Has Builtin Light||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||32 x 11.18 x 4.32 cm; 1.22 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||1.22 kg|
|Item Model Number||MDX-31828-11|
|Date First Available||12 March 2020|
Drop ALT High-Profile Mechanical Keyboard — 65% (67 Key) Gaming Keyboard, Hot-Swap Switches, Programmable Macros, Backlit RGB LED, USB-C, Doubleshot PBT, Aluminum Frame (Kaihua Speed Silver, Black)
|Price:||+ $22.49 Delivery|
- A MECH KEYS FAVORITE NOW IN HIGH PROFILE The Drop ALT High-Profile is just like the original ALT but now it comes with a tall CNC-aluminum case that covers the switches
- THICKER HEAVIER FRAME The ALT High-Profile is constructed from a large block of anodized aluminum nearly twice as heavy as the original ALT The keyboard is heavy enough to stay put when you're locked into an intense FPS match
- KAIHUA SPEED SILVER SWITCHES Utilizing the popular Cherry MX form these speedy linear switches are made with 3 5 millimeters of total travel with 1 1–1 4 millimeters of pre-travel They’re easy to press and boast a 70-million lifetime click rating
- HOT-SWAPPABLE SWITCH FUNCTIONALITY Want to switch your switches? Customize the ALT High-Profile with ease thanks to hot-swappable switch sockets which allow you to swap switches in seconds—no soldering required
- OPTIMIZED PER-KEY LIGHTING WITH MILLIONS OF COLORS The ALT High-Profile is illuminated with fully customizable RGB backlighting and under-lighting Set your millions of LEDs to a single color or light them up with custom rainbow wave patterns
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
A MECH KEYS FAVORITE NOW IN HIGH PROFILE The Drop ALT High-Profile is just like the original ALT but now it comes with a tall CNC-aluminum case that covers the switches Machined to have a 6-degree angle the case is ergonomically crafted for a natural feel Absent of function keys the keyboard wastes no space—but it still has a full set of arrows and numerals Thanks to the hot-swap switch sockets it allows you to swap switches whenever you want with no soldering required It’s also fully programmable via QMK meaning you can assign macros or custom keybinds to every key With dual USB-C connectors the ALT High-Profile is outfitted with the latest connections What’s more it has customizable RGB backlighting and underlighting Set it to a single color or light it up with a rainbow wave pattern To enhance the backlighting there are shine-through doubleshot PBT keycaps
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Best part is the weight of this thing. Its heavy, which in my opinion, gives it that ultra premium feel. Easily the best keyboard I've ever used.
Top reviews from other countries
Things aren't perfect: being able to see individual RGBs on the edge is honestly an eyesore (I turned mine off), stabilizers aren't great though better than the normal drop, and the case and Halo Clear switches are pretty pingy. That said, if you're buying this board, there's a good chance you are open to the idea of opening things up and getting a bit messy, and I give Drop credit for making this very easy to pull apart. After clipping/lubing the stabs, adding a bit of foam to the back of the case, and lubing the switch springs, things sound and feel fantastic and I can see myself using this for quite a while.
TL;DR: 4/4 as-is, 5/5 product with some TLC
Solid Tank built keyboard with Halo clear switches
Solid PBT keycaps and OK RGB.. That’s just the Basics
Can swap to what ever switches you like. Some may require you to mod.. Google it and read up first ..
Regardless this is a good solid keyboard for those who are sick of those gaming boards made of cheap plastic with a high price tag..