- Constructed on our comfortable, iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole
- Good abrasion and slip resistance
- Made with a Goodyear welt: The upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together with a Z-welt stitch
- Made with Grizzly, a thick leather with a subtle grained finish
- Retains classic Doc's DNA, like grooved sides, yellow stitching and heel loop
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They are sturdy but not too heavy and can be worn with the cuffs up or down. I am very pleased with these boots. We need warmth here in New York and I can do it in style with Dr. Martens. The pic attached was not taken to show the boots. I just realized I had a pic with me wearing them (at the doctor's office) and posted it so you can get an idea of how they look with the flaps up. I only tied them halfway because I had to be weighed. They don't come off easily! No zippers.