DORINA Plus Size - Women's Full Figure Non Padded Underwired Bra Celine D17456A with Lace Details
- DORINA: Full coverage non padded wire bra CELINE D17456A
- Sophisticated Wire bra, from our Curves range for bigger sizes. A micro cup in black shows off an exclusive DORINA striped floral lace with a scalloped edge sits against nude lining . The lace is continued on the midriff and a keyhole at the bridge, topped with a satin bow. Picot straps finish the piece.
- Wide Adjustable shoulder straps for added support ; Back hook and eyes closure
- Hand Wash only
- ALSO AVAILABLE : Matching Hipster (CELINE D17457A) and Brief (CELINE D17458A)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 41.4 x 13.5 x 4.1 cm; 113 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 February 2017
- ASIN : B06WRRPJXJ
- Item Model Number : D17456A-V00
- Department : Women's
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
UPDATE: JUNE 6 2020
BRA didn't last too long. Wires already popped out and it can be a little stiff on the sides if you're bloated. Good material just not as compatible with those of the heavier chest varieties like myself. I'm still wearing it without the wire sometimes but it has even less support and twice as much boob spillage. Hope this helps
Great bra well made, found out I was one cup too small that's why I had the experience I had with this bra and the wires didn't last, but I really really love it still so much I'm having it altered to fit. VERY well made overall.
Update: up a star now.. ok now after a fewww morrreeee washes and it’s finally soft and nice.. so I like it now :)
It’s actually great now and I like the the thick strap that hold up cleavage.. and soft on shoulder. I should’ve bought a size up seeing as it’s EU brand.
Is ok.. is a little rough.. maybe it’ll soften after a few washes..
Ok.. a few washes later... not much..
this had potential to be great but fail!👎🏻
it's hard to find a good bra with good support. Would like to take the straps up more to give more lift, but that hurts my shoulders. I like underwire for the support. a thicker bra lining would help with the support, but i like a unpadded bra too. but overall it's comfortable and fits well. I wore all day and no problems. I just need more lift.;