VTech DM221 Audio Baby Monitor with up to 1,000 ft of Range, Vibrating Sound-Alert, Talk Back Intercom & Night Light Loop
|Item weight||12.8 Ounces|
About this item
- CLEAR AUDIO AND LONG RANGE - DECT 6.0 technology provides clear audio transmission, eliminating annoying background noise while allowing you to move from room to room. Up to 1,000 feet of range lets you stay connected to your baby from another room
- 5-LEVEL SOUND INDICATOR AND 2-WAY TALK-BACK INTERCOM - LEDs on the parent unit indicate the level of sound in your baby's room so you can visually monitor the noise level. The built-in intercom on the parent unit lets you talk to your baby from any room
- NIGHT LIGHT ON THE BABY UNIT - A soothing light on the baby unit gently illuminates a dark nursery. Both the parent unit(s) and baby unit allow you to turn on or off the nighlight on the baby unit
- SOUND SENSITIVITY OF THE BABY UNIT - You can choose to hear sounds from the baby unit all the time, or to hear sounds that exceed a certain level. You can use the parent unit to adjust the microphone sensitivity of your baby unit
- The parent unit runs on rechargeable Ni-MH battery or AC power. To continuously monitor your baby, make sure you use both battery and AC power at the same time. With the battery alone, the parent unit can cordlessly run for a short time only
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Product detailsStyle:Monitor with One Parent Unit
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 28 March 2018
- Manufacturer : Vtech
- ASIN : B007NG5UF4
- Item Model Number : DM221
- Department : Baby-boys
- Customer Reviews:
The VTech DM221 Digital Audio Monitor with DECT 6.0 digital technology provides crystal clear transmission, eliminating the annoying white noise you hear from analog monitors. The only sounds you hear are coming from your baby. Totally digital transmission eliminates background noise and prevents interference so you can rest assured the only sounds you—and only you—will hear are your baby's. Make sure the Baby Unit is turned on. Move the Parent Unit closer to the Baby Unit, but not closer than 1 meter / 3 feet. If you are using the Parent Unit in cordless mode, the battery may be low and requires recharging. A full charge takes 12 hours. Reset the system by disconnecting power from both units, waiting at least one minute, then reconnecting power. Allow time for the two units to link to each other. Nearby cordless phones or other electronic devices may be interfering with the baby monitor. Separate these devices as far apart as possible. When you turn the nightlight on, if no sound is detected for 15 minutes, the light will turn itself off.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
The other problem is that the child unit doesn’t work on battery, only the parent unit does. So the child unit needs to be plugged in to work, limiting its use.
The volume on the parent unit is also very low, even on the highest volume setting one can barely hear.
La parte del padre es muy buena, se escuchan todos los sonidos claros y lo puedes llevar contigo. Además, incluye pilas recargables.