- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 25.5 x 17.1 cm ; 599 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.8 Kg
- Batteries 3 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: CP.MA.00000037.01
- ASIN: B07GNF5XPS
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 3 August 2018
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
DJI Mavic 2 Series Part 01 Fly More Accessory Kit, Black
- Multiple Intelligent Flight Batteries for a longer flight
- Charge batteries while driving
- Turn your batteries into power banks
- Low-noise propellers for quieter flight
- A versatile shoulder bag to carry everything
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
2 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Besides the bag, one of the two batteries in it was dead out of the box and wouldn’t charge. I contacted DJI and they said a replacement would take 8-10 days.
I’m NOT impressed at what is now an overpriced kit with poor quality control at the factory.
This kit lost 1 star for providing a bag that's too small! Lost another star for sheer lack of QC to care for the new Mavic 2 size. The bag is NOT worth $79. Maybe $30. I'd be happier if they remove the bag and deducted $79 from this Fly Kit
Also, some people complain about the gimbal facing down in order to fit but to me there is no problem because you have to keep the gimbal cover anyways.
Would of prefer though, if there was a fly more combo with a water proof case, rather than a bag.