|Package Dimensions||22.4 x 10.4 x 8 cm; 350 Grams|
|Item Weight||350 g|
|Date First Available||10 April 2020|
DEAMOS International Power Board Strip 4 Way Outlets Socket 3 USB Charging Charger Ports w/Surge Protector 1.8M (4 Outlet 3 USB)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||350 Grams|
About this item
- 【Portable Power Strip with USB】 total power output of up to 2500W with a 1.8M power cord, 4 AC outlets and 3USB charging ports enables you to power up to 4 appliances and 3 USB powered devices simultaneously. It is perfect for home or office use(OUTLET IS UPSIDE DOWN )
- 【Multiple Protection】CE and RoHS certified. Built with high-quality components, enhanced circuitry, and flame retardant housing, it offers up to 1050 joules of surge protection, output over-current protection, over-voltage protection, overheating protection, short circuit protection, overload protection and Surge Protection
- 【3 USB Charging Ports】Smart USB charging ports can intelligently detect your device and deliver the optimal current to USB powered devices, up to 5V/1.5A per USB port and up to 2.0A in total. Meet energy efficiency requirements of Level
- 【Easy to Use】Power on or off several electronics at a push of the power switch. Know the On/Off status at a glance of the LED indicator. The 1.8M heavy-duty power cord delivers optimal, safe power and enables easy connections to a distant wall outlet
- 【Delicate Design】Well-placed outlets enable more convenient plugging and less conflict between plugs. It can accommodate larger power adapters.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
OUTLET IS UP SIDE DOWN
Material: PC (flame retardant) + ABS + 18AWG copper wire
Input: 250V~ 60Hz, (Max.)
Total USB output: DC 5V / 2.0A (Max.)
Each USB output: DC 5V / 1.5A (Max.)
For desktop computers, laptops, printers, routers, hairdryers and more
For iPhone / iPad / iPod, smartphones, tablets, power banks, headphones, GPS devices, MP3/MP4 players and more USB powered devices
Operating temperature: 0 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
Operating relative humidity: 10%RH to 90%RH
Storage temperature: -20 ℃ ~ 45 ℃
Storage relative humidity: 5%RH to 99%RH non-condensing
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Ding on 12 June 2020
But, when showing it off to a colleague before plugging it in, it was pointed out the prongs weren't insulated (there was no black/white coating where the prongs met the plug, which has apparently been compulsory on plugs sold in Australia since 2005), so I'm not allowed to use it at my office. I therefore had to return it before even using it 😢
By Alex Sloley on 7 August 2020
(-) There are few things that mades me choose 3 stars instead of 4... The charging part is not well done. Charging sometimes doesn't function:
*Usb part= I need to plug and unplug few times before the device get to charge (I checked the cable and it worked perfectly with an adapter), doesn't seem to have a good contact.
*Outlet part= Same as for the usb, because the design is a bit curved, whenever I'm plugging something, it does not stand straight, it bend slightly to the side which not allow a proper contact, I actually need to hold it or to put glue tack to make it stick to the outlet.
By Amy on 18 August 2020