|New from||Used from|
Vinyl, Import, 12 July 2019
- Product Dimensions : 31.24 x 31.32 x 0.51 cm; 240.4 Grams
- Manufacturer : WICKED COOL RECORDS, LLC
- Original Release Date : 2019
- Label : WICKED COOL RECORDS, LLC
- ASIN : B07PRZGCH3
- Number of discs : 1
- Customer Reviews:
- Since their formation 15 years ago, The Dollyrots have played over a thousand shows, toured the world on their own and with some of their idols, and released six studio albums, several EPs, singles, splits, and a live CD/DVD. - "Everything" is the first single from their forthcoming Wicked Cool album, title TBD and release date summer 2019. - The track will be Coolest Song In The World on Little Steven's Underground Garage upon release, receiving heavy rotation on SiriusXM and spins on the syndicated terrestrial radio show broadcast worldwide.- The followup to their 2018 single for the label, "Get Radical" b/w "Ruby Soho" which has a combined 200K+ streams to date. "Get Radical" was also a Coolest Song In The World on Little Steven's Underground Garage.- Produced by the band with longtime collaborator John Fields (Jimmy Eat World, Soul Asylum, Goo Goo Dolls). - Their last three self-released albums all peaked in the Top 20 of Billboard's Heatseekers chart.- The Dollyrots' music has also earned synch placements and even cameo acting appearances in film, TV and commercials including ABC's Schooled, Disney's Brave, HP, Kohl's, CSI: NY, The Price Is Right and Easy A, among many others.- Respected vets of the punk rock circuit, the band started their career with an album on famed Lookout! Records, followed by two on Joan Jett's Blackheart Records before going independent. - Full press campaign by Dana Gordon, Independent Music Media.- Spring tour dates to coincide with single release. More dates to follow this summer.3/12 Atlanta, GA - Smith's Olde Bar3/14 Chicago, IL - Reggie's Music Joint3/15 Columbus, OH - Rumba Cafe3/16 Milwaukee, WI - Sabbatic3/17 Minneapolis, MN - James Ballentine Uptown "VFW Post #246"3/18 Bloomington, IL - Nightshop3/19 Indianapolis, IN - Melody Inn3/20 Newport, KY - The Southgate House Revival3/21 S
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
of revealing my age this is not the Sex Pisols and certainly not the 1910 Fruitgum Company.
What this is is feel good hook laden rock and roll that holds up after several hearings. Flippy in My Red Dress ventures into Brian Setzer territory.
You can call it power pop but it's not the Raspberries either.