- FUN AND FUNKY PATTERNS - Summer is the perfect time to bring out bold prints, and your shoes should be no exception! DAWGS' Loudmouth sandals come in a variety of brightly colored patterns, to suit any whim
- ULTRA COMFORTABLE - Arch support and massaging foot-bed keeps tired feet feeling brand new, with a soft toe piece to help prevent irritation.
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - Made of premium lightweight materials, these stylish sandals are easy to pack and a delight to wear
- EASY TO CLEAN- Made of quality EVA, these flip flop sandals are odor resistant, and can be easily rinsed off when they get a bit too dirty
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS - Multiple sizes available
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
These flip flops are extremely comfortable, and the little nubs on the bottoms of the footbeds feel good. I wouldn't go so far as to say it feels like my feet are getting a massage while I wear these, but I do like the way they feel, and I love the way they fit. I sometimes have to go up a size, but not with these. They are true to size and as you can see from my photo, they not only fit perfectly but they're really cute, too.
I was hesitant to go with the white footbed, but they don't seem to get too funky, at least not right away. I haven't had to clean them yet, but my fingers are crossed that they'll clean up well when necessary. If not, I'll update my review. I would like to see more styles that don't have white footbeds, because white is not my preference, but I just couldn't resist the pirates.
Totally change my review! 3 weeks ago was wearing them in public in a store when one of my shoes tripped me. The portion between my toes broke into! NEVER have I had this happen before! Fortunately no injury but very embarrassing and disappointed they did not last through the summer. Loved them while they lasted! Will never purchase DAWGS again.