D-FantiX Moyu Aolong V2 3x3 Speed Cube 3x3x3 Magic Cube Puzzle Toy Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PRO COMPETITION CUBE -D-FantiX MoYu AoLong V2 3x3x3 Speed Cube Enhanced Edition Black. Speedup your solving time without any effort. Look no further than this amazing 3x3 speed cube
- TOP 3x3 SPEED CUBE – Moyu Aolong V2 is the enhanced version of V1, it has an all new mechanism with faster movement, amazing corner cutting and zero pops .Tension adjustable. It doesn't corner twist as often nor does it lock up. Good control of the cube .It definitely turns much better than my other speed cubes. One of the best 3x3x3 speed cube in the world
- COME LUBED & TENSIONED - Crafted with eco-friendly ABS material. Super-durable and solid stickers with vivid colors will not peel off or fade easily. This moyu speed cube 3x3 comes pre-lubricated and tensioned. Lightweight and comfortable in the hand
- HOURS OF FUN - The aim is to twist and turn the 3x3 puzzle cube to return it to its original state, with every side having one solid color. This 3x3 magic cube can foster your kid's sense of space and enhance a child's memory. Keep your kids away from the TV / Ipad. Suitable for beginner and professional player
- ULTIMATE GIFT FOR KIDS - No one falls out of love with the 3x3 cube. Perfect Christmas / Birthday Gift for kids. They are always awesome and will never go out of style.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
D-FantiX is committed to providing different kinds of puzzle toy and deliver good service to our customer. We hope all the people, regardless of the age of men, women and children, can discover their fun life. We constantly challenge ourselves to innovate and develop valuable, reliable products and solutions that bring you a happy life.
Professional 3x3 Speed Cube
Enhanced version of Moyu Aolong V1, Moyu Aolong V2 Speed Cube 3x3 owns its original and unique patent design. It adpots Five Inner Circles technology to create an outstanding cube with great overall performance. Big round corner design, good corner cutting. A speed cube designed for professional master.
Smooth & Fast
An amazing cube to help you shorten your speedcubing records and bring you the best turning feeling. Easy turning and smooth play.
Come tensioned & pre-lubed
The 3 by 3 cube comes tensioned and pre-lubed already. When you get the 3x3 cube, it's ready to rock!
Durable CS Sticker
Made of safe and ABS material, durable and non-toxic.
The Moyu 3x3 speed cube has solid and durable stickers never peel off or fade easily.
Light and compact, vivid sticker color makes it cool and eye-catching!
Gift Idea for Kids
Solving puzzles and brain teasers are important activities to teach kids to work hard at solving complex problems. Whether you're trying to stretch your brain capacity or spending some leisure time with your loved ones, this would be a great gift for your kids
Benefits of Solving Puzzle Cube
- Improve your concentrations
- Improve the hand-eye combination
- Improve the spatial thinking increase IQ level
- Improve overall cognitive skills
- Keep the mind sharp in old age
- Color: Black
- Level: 3x3x3
- Size: 57x57x57mm
- Net Weight: 93.5g
- Package Weight: 100g
- Packing: Original Box
What's In The Box?
- 1 x D-FantiX Moyu Aolong V2 3x3 cube
- 1 x Solution Guide
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought a Rubik's-brand cube for my 9yr old son for Christmas 2016. He was excited when he got it, but rarely used it because it was just so clunky to turn. I felt bad, so a few days later, I went back to the store and bought the much-pricier Rubik's-branded Speedcube. It was slightly better, but not much. In frustration, I searched the web for the best cube, found a couple of websites that suggested the Aolong v2, so I bought it. Much, much better! Great cube!
Coincidentally, I later discovered that a friend at work had been a bona fide competition speedcuber. He helped me understand there are a couple of issues w/ the Aolong…apparently the difference between the newer cubes vs.the Aolong is about the same as the difference between the iPhone 3G and the iPhone 7. And if the Aolong is the iPhone 3G, the Rubik's branded cubes are the feature phones of the late 90's. Who knew.
The Aolong v2 has occasional corner twists that make the cube unsolvable, and "pops"…pieces can pop out of the cube if you are turning too hard when it's misaligned. The newer cubes completely fix these issues. He recommends the Weilong GTS v2, the Valk 3, or the Gans 356 Air (links below). These are widely considered to be the among the best cubes right now, but the great thing is that they all cost about the same as the Aolong and cost much less than the Rubik's branded "Speedcube."
I now own 3 of the 4 below (my GTS is v1), highly recommend any of them:
Moyu Weilong GTS version 1
QiYi Valk 3 Speed cube
Gan 356 Air Master Speed Cube
MoYu WeiLong GTS version 2
If you really want to go high-end, for about double the price you can get any of the 4 cubes above with magnets in the pieces to make the cube super stable. For instance, this one:
D-FantiX Gan 356 Air UM (Magnetic) Puzzle
All of the ones I use have magnets, but even without magnets, these are all great choices. The Aolong v2 is good too, but for about the same price you can get one of the updated cubes.
As a post script, my 9yr old LOVES his cube(s) and has had a ton of fun learning to solve it!
This one was a little more expensive than some of the others, but overall, I very pleased. It turns well, there's a little forgiveness with the alignment of the axes, and the colors are different enough that its fairly easy to tell them all apart.
My biggest complaints are:
1) The orange and red are semi-close to each other as far as the color goes. In dim light, it can be a little challenging to discern a different. However, for normal lighting in your house, it should be fine. For me, I'll solve the cube using the light next to my bed as a way to wrap-up the day, and the light on my nightstand gives me plenty of light to tell the difference.
2) The adjacent colors are not the same as the original. I thought the original cube had a great color pattern, with the white/glue, red/orange, and yellow/green scheme. The new cube has a orange/red (same), white/yellow, and blue green scheme. The colors aren't bad, but I do miss the original scheme.
To me - take the new cube, and give it the original scheme, and I would give it 5 stars.
The thing that I really don't like is that the yellow is not yellow, it's kind of a fluorescent light green which slows some of my moves because I have to take a little more time to distinguish them from the green pieces. The other thing that I don't like is that the red is a little bit dark, i'ts not a real issue, but I would have preferred that a little bit lighter.
Maybe it's just me or maybe there are other people with this problem.