Cyxus Blue Light Blocking Glasses Retro Metal Round Frame Computer Reading Gaming Eyeglasses [Anti Eyestrain] (Black)
Enhance your purchase
- DIMENSION - Lens width: 47mm, Lens height: 44mm, Bridge: 21mm, Frame total: 130mm.No degree, suitable for teenagers, students, drivers, gamers, middle-aged and elderly.
- ANTI BLUE LIGHT - Cyxus glasses can cut 90% of the blue light, relieving eye fatigue, dry and vision falling.
- BETTER SLEEP - Cyxus glasses can reduce eyestrain and headache, so you can enjoy a restful deeper sleep.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - You can return the defective products for repairing or exchanging for free at any time (if not man-made damage).
- FDA REGISTERED COMPANY - "Cyxus" is a trademark owned by "Cyxus Technology Group Ltd", which is the unique manufacturer of "Cyxus".
Product detailsColour Name:Black | Lens Width:50 Millimeters
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 13 x 4.7 x 4.9 cm; 68.04 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 October 2017
- Manufacturer : Cyxus Technology Group Ltd.
- ASIN : B01N2Z1OSU
- Item Model Number : CYUK0134
- Department : Unisex
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Protect Your Eyes
Digital screens release a form of invisible blue light.Blue Light is desirable to device manufacturers because of its efficiency and power. Cyxus can effectively block harmful blue light, which can lead to digital eye fatigue and eye strain. Great for alleviating visual fatigue and discomfort from long periods of fixing on the phone, web surfing, gaming and working under fluorescent lights.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only reason why I'm giving this 4 stars and not 5 is because I was expecting the lenses to be clear but they seem to have a slight blue tint in them? I'm not sure if that is how its supposed to be or not as these are my first pair of blue light filtering glasses.
Either way would definately reccomend !
By Kim L on 17 June 2020
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Italy on 12 October 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 25 April 2019