|Package Dimensions||13.31 x 11.1 x 4.5 cm; 109 Grams|
Cycle Torch Bolt Combo, USB Rechargeable Bike Light Front and Back, Safety Bicycle LED Headlight & Rear Tail Light, Bike Lights Set, Easy to Install for Men, Women, Kids (2 PC)
|Price:||+ $8.25 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Mounting type||Seat, Frame, Handlebar|
|Auto part position||Rear|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 PC CNC Aluminium BIKE LIGHT SET: Each one of these bicycle safety light sets includes (1) white headlight and (1) rear red taillight in order to provide you with maximum visibility and extra safety when riding on foggy mornings, at dusk, at dawn or at night.
- USB RECHARGEABLE: Both road bike lights charge with lightening speed! The light kit also comes with a USB CHARGING CABLE, so the only thing you need is a power source such as your laptop or portable power bank.
- SUPER EASY TO MOUNT: While other USB bike lights are clunky and difficult to install, these bicycle lights by Cycle Torch are extremely easy to mount
- UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE: These bike safety lights are universally compatible, which means you can mount them to the frame of your road bike, mountain bike, cruiser, BMX bike or tandem bike.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Make Yourself Visible & Ride Safe
Let us introduce you to the small devices which might just save your life.
Riding your road bike during times of low visibility is a recipe for disaster, but these LED bike lights by Cycle Torch are exactly what you need to stay protected in the back and in the front.
Each one of these bike light combo packs includes both a front headlight with bright white LEDs and a bicycle taillight with red LEDs to ensure you will be visible to vehicles passing you by on either side of the road.
With a solid construction made out of premium quality materials ( CNC aluminium body and back plastic mount), our bicycling lights meet and exceed the needs of urban bike riders, daily commuters, running, rugged hiking enthusiasts, professional cyclists and more.
These mountable safety lights are of course most commonly used by cyclists, but they can also be used when running. hiking, camping or working outside. Attach them to your bicycle seat post, handlebar, tool bag, hiking pack, backpack or helmet.
For charging on the go, the Cycle Torch Bicycle Road Light Set also includes a charging cable that connects to any standard USB port. No fuss. No hassle. No Need for Batteries.
Top 5 Reasons to Choose Cycle Torch Bike Lights:
1. 100% Waterproof, Snow-proof & Mud-Proof
2. Install In Just Seconds - NO Tools Required
3. Bright 10 Lumen Red & 20 Lumen White LED Lights
4. Easily & Quickly Mount Onto Any Size Bicycle
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on 15 May 2020
- The 2nd set work totally different, you have to click “randomly” several times before the lights turn on. Same occurs for both the front and rear. The first set is a simple 1 click every time.
- To turn front and rear lights off, you have to press and hold for several seconds the 2nd set, whereby the first set you just single click through the 4 modes until off
- The most disappointing is that clearly the 2nd set aren’t as bright as the first set - even on full charge compared to first set being on 2 months charge!!!
Anyways, It’s a lottery on the quality of lights you receive, but I’m still giving the product 3 stars. They are nice and compact, won’t light up a dark path, but they will alert drivers in night.
Shipping was good both times.
Elle se fixe super bien, les attaches sont solides et il y en a même une de rechange. La lumière arrière a aussi un petit angle pour bien s'installer sur la selle et pointer en direction arrière et non pas vers le sol (vu l'inclinaison de la selle).
La batterie est bien, rien d'exceptionnel vu le petit format. Elle dure assez pour me permettre de faire plusieurs jours à 45-60min par jour.