★ ★ Buy the Paperback version of this book, and get the Kindle eBOOK version for FREE★ ★
The purpose of this book is to inform readers about cybersecurity, hackers, and the Internet in general. A lot of people are unaware how hackers can get their privileged information or what security measures they need to take in order to avoid falling victim to these hackers or cybercriminals.
This book explains the types of threats that people can be exposed to while their device is connected to a network, why hackers engage in the activities that they do, what happens to personal data once it has been compromised, and much more. Additionally, efficient and effective steps that Internet users can take to ensure their online safety are outlined and thoroughly described:
- Understand the difference between the Internet and the web
- Learn the basic security measures to protect sensitive data
- Explore the several types of identity theft
- Discover how to keep social media accounts safe and secure
- Get a glimpse into the future of cybersecurity and what we can expect from it