Use this Australian guide to reduce the stress and frustration that accompany the logistical fallout of accidents, illness and death. Life’s unwelcome realities consume time, energy and money, so cut the red tape with:
* Light-hearted insights and tips to pre-empt life’s surprises
* Easy and free options to make your life and the lives of your loved ones easier
* Practical tools and tips to save you time and money, without the legal jargon
* Ways to ensure your thoughts and preferences are recorded and accessible
* The sequence of events after someone dies explained
* What being an Executor means, how to make the job easier and retain your sanity
Rebecca wrote this book to help others after experiencing the illness and death of her sister from cancer, inheriting a teenage boy, baby boomer parents that aren’t getting any younger and starting a business.