UV Light Curing Glue Liquid Plastic Welder Adhesive Kit 5 Seconds Fix/Fill/Seal/Bond/Repair Almost Anything - Waterproof and Heat-Resistant-(4g+8g Refill)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Not A Normal Glue,Much Stronger Than Any Other Glue Guaranteed, Fix Other Glue Cannot and You Can Even Build Up Material with It, and That Material is Structually Strong. Magical for Small Parts that Demand Great Strength
- Repair Almost Anything: Plastic,Glass,Wood,Metal,Fabric,Stainless Steel, PVC,ABS,Acrylic,Ceramic And More. From the Precious Jewelry to Multiple Craft Projects with the Lowest Cost
- Creates a Permanent Bond In 5-10 Seconds With the Prep Pad Clean The Bonding Face And Cure&Shape Under The UV Light. The UV Curing is Very Fast and Makes Precarious Repairs Possible Without Difficult Clips and Jigs to Hold a Complex Joint While Glue Dires
- Safe,Non-hazardous Formula,Water Proof and Heat Resistant. Used Advanced Technology, It is also Environmental Safe and Passed the EU 174 Project Testing
- Kit Includes: (1) Visbella Glue Pen + (2) 8g Refill+(1)UV Light With Battery. Please Follow the Instruction on the Backside and Contact Us If Any Question
- Batteries : 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Package Dimensions : 19.2 x 10.31 x 2.39 cm; 50 Grams
- Date First Available : 10 December 2019
- Manufacturer : Pharda
- ASIN : B07ZQVH9TR
- Manufacturer reference : SKG-2869
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Especially applied to small units and resident families
10 times stronger than any other glue pen
Features as non-toxic, permanent, odorless and water resistant,can repair almost anything
3 easy steps, very simple to apply
1. Used advanced technology, glue is environmental safe and passed the EU 174 project non-hazardous testing
2. Quick and supper powered permanent bonding in 5-10 seconds
3. Glue:4ML Density:1.12 Viscosity:1200CPS 1pen with 320 drops
4. Light with special wave length and battery lifespan are 10 hours
How to use:
Gave a gentle squeeze on the tube, and got some of the goopy liquid out onto the seam between the two pieces shined the UV light LED onto the liquid.
1. Use Prep Pad Clean The Bonding Face
2. Apply appropriate glue to cure
3. Harden with the UV light for 5-10 seconds.
If any question, please feel free to contact our GUGUYeah team, we will try best to help.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It's very easy to work with. The liquid is more of a gel, which comes out of a tiny metal tip which is easy to control. It doesn't run everywhere like a liquid would, but it also isn't permanently adhesive till you hit it with the light. If you aren't happy with the placement, you can wipe it off and try again, only using with the light when you're pleased with your work. Super glue is a one-shot-deal, so you likely wouldn't get as nice as a result.
I couldn't be happier with the results. It is super strong, I feel like they'd be more likely to snap anywhere else besides the bonded spot. With a little sanding, it's also not at all noticeable. I went on a spree through the house looking for other stuff that needed repairs, and haven't had anything but success stories. I'm going to order more just to have around, because I can imagine a million uses for this stuff!
One more plus over super glue, is that you know that once you open super glue, use it, and throw it in your drawer, it will be rock solid next time you pull it out. Since this UV glue doesn't cure til you hit it with the light, it will last, and be good as new when you need it again. I would recommend this to anyone.
I had an unfortunate large break in my laptop. After removing the cover, I shaped the corner with a Post-It Note to hold the glue. Then applied several thin layers, applying the UV light between each. Entire process was about 30 minutes. It is even strong enough to drill through.
Next comes some silver model glue (or even nail polish) and it's as good as new.