It's just superstition...right?
This book was a fun read! A wacky naked dance triggered a series of events that changed the lives of three women forever!
Lots of time was spent with the three friends discussing their respective relationships, and I feel like I really got to know them even though I haven't read their stories.
Cody was great! A cowboy and VERY patient gentleman, I enjoyed him.
I had a bit or a hard time with Kelsey. In my opinion she was a little too aggressive with the "I am woman, hear me roar," especially when it came to Cody wanting to be with her.
All in all, this was a fun, quick read that has me thinking twice about some urban legends!
(I received a copy of this book in consideration of an honest review)
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 6361 KB
- Print Length: 148 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 1942608721
- Publisher: Virtual Bookseller, LLC; 1 edition (28 February 2017)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N6UTJWH
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 13 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #340,625 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)