|Brand||Crown Sporting Goods|
|Manufacturer||Brybelly Holdings, Inc.|
|Package Dimensions||104.14 x 21.34 x 20.95 cm; 6.6 Kilograms|
Crown Sporting Goods Cast Iron Hammer & Wire, 5.45Kg (12 Lbs) | Track & Field Competition, Practice, and Training | Intramural, College, High School Competition Quality | Wire and Handle Included
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- IAAF CERTIFIED: Size 5.45kg (12lbs) cast iron hammer used in men's and women's school competition and practice
- CAST IRON BUILD: Solid, cast iron hammer made for years of use, versatile for both training and competitive use
- STEEL WIRE INCLUDED: Every hammer includes a durable, heavy-duty steel wire made for a firm grip and strong hold
- HIGH RANGE OF MOTION: Swivel for high range of motion that won't impede your throwing form. Practice without worrying about your equipment getting in the way
- PRACTICE ANYWHERE: Ideal for middle school competition and at home training exercises; take it to the indoor arena and or the field to practice your throwing technique anytime
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Unparalleled Competitive Equipment
It's time to push the limits of your strength. The Hammer Throw is the ultimate showcase of power and form in Track & Field events at the Olympic, College, as well as Middle and High school levels of competition. It involves hoisting the ball on the end of a wire over your head, spinning over your head once, then carrying the momentum into a stationary spin for a full 1440-degree rotation, thrusting upward and letting go to maximize flying distance. Make sure you find the correct size for your training needs, as larger hammers are made for more advanced levels of competition. Crown Sporting Goods offers sizes for all levels at the Middle and High School as well as Collegiate and Olympic tiers of competition.
Why You'll Love It:
Each Hammer comes with a handle and wire no matter the size you purchase. You'll be able to find hammers for all levels of skill and age ranges. Hammers are ideal for indoor or outdoor settings whether you're at the Gym, backyard, field, or the competition throw sector.