I really love crows, so I had to have this as soon as I saw it.
The art style is really interesting. A sort of out of focus blurriness coupled with the kind of layering effect you usually only see in computer graphic images, but more integrated by the loose, painterly way everything is made. Over all it gives the deck a sort of Picasso disjointedness with an atmosphere like a Salvadore Dali painting that just WORKS. There aren't any fine details - that blurriness - so the cards are actually best viewed from afar, lending to readings of a spread as a whole instead of card by card.
The cards are more square and feel bigger than they are if that makes sense. I love the parchment-y background. Only the Major Arcana, Courts and Aces have the card names on them - the numbered cards in the suits just have roman numerals.
- Mass Market Paperback: 78 pages
- Publisher: US GAMES SYSTEMS INC. (1 May 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1572819618
- ISBN-13: 978-1572819610
- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 3.8 x 13.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 386 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 16,871 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)