- Mass Market Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Heartsong Presents (3 March 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1602607737
- ISBN-13: 978-1602607736
- Product Dimensions: 10.6 x 1.1 x 17.1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 113 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Crossroads Bay Mass Market Paperback – 3 Mar 2010
|New from||Used from|
Mass Market Paperback
Amazon Global Store
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.
- Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law.
- Limited Time Offer: Prime members get FREE Expedited delivery on all Prime eligible orders from Amazon US. T&Cs and Prime membership fee apply. Learn more about Amazon Global Store.
From the Back Cover
Merandas dad wasnt crazy.
Meranda Drake is determined to prove to her community and familyand maybe herselfthat the search for a long-lost family treasure that led to her fathers death wasnt a wild goose chase.
When Paul Godfrey meets Meranda, it isnt exactly the way he envisioned meeting the woman of his dreams. Hanging over the rail of a boat, fighting fear and nausea, wasnt in the picture. Nor was he imagining a woman who could talk him into risking his reputation and business for a family legendbut there she was.
Merandas stubborn determination and blind conviction soon lead her into situations that neither she nor Paul can manage on their own. When the only way out requires reliance on God, will Meranda trust Him or let the bitterness of her fathers death keep her from knowing the real truth?
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Paul Godfrey is a chef, hired to cater a meet onboard Meranda's boat for whale watchers. But he doesn't exactly envision meeting the woman of his dreams when he's hanging over the rail of a boat losing the contents of his stomach.
When Paul is drawn into Meranda's dream of finding this alleged treasure, Paul risks his reputation and his business--but soon they discover they might be risking so much more...maybe even their lives.
CROSSROADS BAY is a sweet contemporary romance with a surprise twist. To be honest, I was rather grossed out by Paul's seasickness (though I sympathize, I was there once...) and Meranda was introduced as a kind of pirate wannabe, dressing as a pirate, having a pirate ringtone, and well, being as unfeminine as possible. However, these characters quickly grew on me, and I started to care for them. I also liked the interesting array of secondary characters. If you are looking for a contemporary romance with a twist, then you will want to read CROSSROADS BAY.