Lucy H. Pearce is a luminous voice in global change – a voice that calls out for a return to balance of the feminine and masculine energies to heal the very world all beings depend upon to continue existing – preferably thriving.
Paula Youmell, RN, Wise Woman Nurse®, author Hands on Health
Lucy’s prose is poetic, raw and dances on the edge of outrageous – where outrageous means to defy what we have been taught and have accepted to our detriment.
Jane Meredith, author of Journey to the Dark Goddess
Lucy’s book is a gift of beauty that feels like a waterfall of sweet nectar flowing upon the flower of our soul. Walking beside us each step of the way, she encourages our unfolding dance of creativity with a rainbow of inspirations and ideas. Guided by Lucy’s vibrant support, each woman will traverse her unique path of creative self discovery…a path that leads us to the exquisitely fulfilling experience of inner communion and outer expression.
Mara Berendt Friedman, celebrated artist of the sacred feminine
All your books contain magic, it’s just incredible…they are like a nest, a cave to return to when needed, always there and always offering appropriate guidance, insights, security and a safe container.
What does it mean to live a life in service to your creativity, and in direct connection to the creative source?
In this, her ninth book, Lucy H. Pearce, award-winning author of Burning Woman, Medicine Woman and The Rainbow Way shares...
- Powerful practical insight into all parts of The Creative Way.
- The unique challenges for women artists and writers.
- How to align with your authentic voice and The Work that calls you.
- Techniques for harnessing your powerful creative energy and dealing with fear, anxiety, creative blocks.
- How to earn your living creatively: building a social media platform, working sustainably, creating multiple income streams, networking when socially anxious...
- How our creativity can be our most potent transformational medicine.
With Creative Inquiries and Practices, this interactive book is written for all those that must create in order to live: for the Highly Creative, the Highly Sensitive, the multi-passionate, for those that shake when they share…
Soulful, serious-minded, irreverent and authentic, let Creatrix take you on a journey to the heart of your creative soul.