- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (21 June 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071791523
- ISBN-13: 978-0071791526
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 2.5 x 23.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 680 g
- Customer Reviews: 24 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 234,736 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
A Creator's Guide to Transmedia Storytelling: How to Captivate and Engage Audiences across Multiple Platforms Hardcover – 21 June 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Andrea Phillips is a transmedia writer andgame designer who hasworked on award-winningprojects for clients suchas HBO, Sony Pictures, and Channel 4 Education, plus original projects like Perplex City, ThomasDolby's Floating City, and the nonprofit humanrights game America 2049. Her indie workincludes Balance of Powers and the forthcomingFelicity. She cheats at Words with Friends.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|5 star 74% (74%)||74%|
|4 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|1 star 7% (7%)||7%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I know this was available as an ebook for a minute cost, but I'm glad I have the jacketed book. Great design too, it does not line up with the other books on my bookshelf, so it has to be a coffee table book ;)
This book is properly targeting the creator. Perhaps with a division into too many small chapters, but they are well ordered to fit the aims of a creator.
For the courageous reader, two another books will give complementary data and standpoints :
- The Producers Guide to Transmedia, by Nuno Berardo. A little more "producer" than "artist"
- Convergence Culture, by Henry Jenkins. Heavier thant the two above, and a little older. But recommended to the thinkers.